Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Should The Site Shut Down? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Should The Site Shut Down?

+3
Tadoe
alucard68262
Evilpath
7 posters

Go down

Should The Site Shut Down? Empty Should The Site Shut Down?

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Well... should it? We seem to have gone dead.  If we do shut down, then I will be planning on making a new and better RP, that moves more balanced, and only has two sides: Six Paths Judgement, under the command of a Rinnegan user who has judged the world and decided to end it, and the Shinobi world.  The rule systems will be a bit stricter, and the ban list will be a bit more lax (In the terms that it will allow many of the currently banned jutsu to be limited to 1-3 users).  I will also work on balancing the RP MUCH more (as I went skyrocketing to the power of GODS on my last post), by doing things such as only allowing one power/speed (And whatever else) Technique to be used at one time.

To do all of this, I will need a dedicated, capable, and active staff. Post here if interested.  Anyone with staff positions right now is NOT garunteed their positions in the next form, and it will be MUCH harder to achieve Kage rank; Most people who got Kage will probably only achieve Jounin or ANBU.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Should The Site Shut Down? Empty Re: Should The Site Shut Down?

Post by alucard68262 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 pm

I am happy with the idea of a more balanced rp and i would like to considered for staff if possible if you decide to do it

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Well I am interested in the making of a new site. I have a few ideas that could make the new site fresher so that people wouldn't get as bored easily, and once again we would die. So I have an idea to make a force of extermely high classed militia like Shinobi. slightly similar to Akatsuki in a way. I would also like to be considered for staff. Now we should try to implement new features in the site if it is to be made. Like rouge swordsman of the mist and such. And WE NEED to have more people active too.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Ryo : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Although I'm actually against a revamp (as it can either severely increase or decrease member activity), I think that if I'm the minority here, I'll make a few suggestions to contribute to the new site.
One of the problems on the site is that the 2/5 of the villages are vacant and inactive. So, I suggest that we remove some of the villages to consolidate them. I suggest that there should be at max 3 villages (whichever you guys choose). Or ye can consolidate it even more into one shinobi village-empire. 
Also agree with the more balance of power.
V
V

Ryo : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Tadoe, please expand more on your idea about a militia similar to the Akatsuki, because the Six Paths Judgment is fairly similar to what you said.  And I would be glad to have you as a part of the staff.

Also, V, I agree that it is highly risky, but we really cannot get much lower, can we? And I agree with the smaller amount of groups, which is why I said the Shinobi World vs. the Six Paths Judgment, in which there will only be two sides.  Of course people would easily be able to make their own groups in-game, but that is for later development.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Okay. Basically the milita could be a sort of group of mercenaries. Who in turn perform jobs for the Shinobi villages. But in some arc we may or may not have. They will proceed to take out the villages one by one, and start a ninja war between the villages by sabotage and such.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Also I agree with V on the most part ,but we are not really all that high in numbers to begin with so mass ads and recruiting might be a good thing for the new site
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Lol, I didn't clarify myself well enough.  To expand more on my plot, the Six Paths Judgment will have destroyed all but one Shinobi village, except the one with the most impeccable defense - Kumogakure. All the Ninja of the Shinobi World are amassed there, and have so far managed to hold off the other organization.  So I do not think your idea would really work.  Also, I have been trying to decide whether to make it so the plot takes place (LOTS) of years after this one, so that our characters will have doen their deeds, and will be taught about in the history books.  This way, we have a bit more plot, and more depth to the history, and those who were worthy of not can have a high prestige if their character is regarded to as a hero or something.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm

You know im already in Evil but I think we should have more custom ish like maybe custom villages custom bijuu and stuff like that but of course im in.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks, Tee.  Any ideas you have, write them down, or save them somewhere or something.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 pm

I want us to be organized af like NRPG w/o the staff issues their rp is perfect except for that
and I want our site to be aesthetically pleasing like Crisis. We should have an amazing backstory that will keep everyone engaged and active. We need to use coding in our apps and make the apps more detailed and shit. ALL apps should be more detailed and the site will just be more structured over all

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Also I agree with V on the most part ,but we are not really all that high in numbers to begin with so mass ads and recruiting might be a good thing for the new site
I can definitely help with the advertising.

Lol, I didn't clarify myself well enough. To expand more on my plot, the Six Paths Judgment will have destroyed all but one Shinobi village, except the one with the most impeccable defense - Kumogakure. All the Ninja of the Shinobi World are amassed there, and have so far managed to hold off the other organization. So I do not think your idea would really work. Also, I have been trying to decide whether to make it so the plot takes place (LOTS) of years after this one, so that our characters will have doen their deeds, and will be taught about in the history books. This way, we have a bit more plot, and more depth to the history, and those who were worthy of not can have a high prestige if their character is regarded to as a hero or something.
I like the idea.

V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Any and all help will be welcome, guys.  I'll leave this topic up for a few days on discussion, but I have almost completely made up my mind.  After I have selected the staff, it will be time to start on the site.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Ok so i like the custom tailed beast idea but how would you know the power and who would control it? Also if they are custom does that imply you can form new chakra natures for them to use?

Oda Ryōta

Ryo : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 am

Anthony Uchiha wrote:Ok so i like the custom tailed beast idea but how would you know the power and who would control it? Also if they are custom does that imply you can form new chakra natures for them to use?
Er... yeah, however, it will be staff that makes the 9 Bijuu.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocore Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

I like making 2 sides rather than filling out 5, it'll be much easier to manage and create conflict for. Also the bijuu are kinda... RP killers, if you tame it you're better than any other non-jin simply because your chakra will be over-powering.
Rocore
Rocore

Ryo : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Rocore wrote:I like making 2 sides rather than filling out 5, it'll be much easier to manage and create conflict for. Also the bijuu are kinda... RP killers, if you tame it you're better than any other non-jin simply because your chakra will be over-powering.
I think I agree with you Rocore. I will talk to Tadoe (and any more staff if we get them) and see if we should exclude them from the RP.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm also iffy about the Bijuu/Jinchuriki idea.
I support things like spirits/demons/angels/gods whom can be sealed inside beings to give them power, but overall, the power boost should be nowhere near that of a Bijuu's. 
This may affect how the Six Paths of Judgement organization works tho, if you were thinking of it doing the same thing the Akatsuki was doing.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 am

V were gonna Need whatever help you can offer as far as Ads go. What'chu go in mind?
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm

I am guessing this is either going to be a very different naruto then you might want to set it a couple hundred years in the future after the naruto and madria fight so you could say they died off and if that is the case what will the new evil organization be? Also would you have to retest or would people start at the rank they had earned at this site?

Oda Ryōta

Ryo : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am

This is actually in the same timeline as this RP. My character's accomplishments are legendary. But it is 200 years after the war between the leaf and Kumo. And the entire ranking system is different as well.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down