Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
visitor from the leaf! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
visitor from the leaf! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
visitor from the leaf! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
visitor from the leaf! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
visitor from the leaf! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
visitor from the leaf! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
visitor from the leaf! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
visitor from the leaf! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
visitor from the leaf! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

visitor from the leaf!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

visitor from the leaf! Empty visitor from the leaf!

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Finally hiro arrives in the hidden mist village ready to seek out the mizukage! he walks directly to her office not wanting to risk anything happening to the scroll he knocks on her door

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

visitor from the leaf! Empty Re: visitor from the leaf!

Post by Mona Hozuki Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Mona had heard word of an unidentified boat making it's way to the hidden mist village. She sent ninja to track and determine the strength of new visitors. Her sources told her in was just a genin level leaf ninja with a hawk. "what could the leaf possibly want." she thought to herself. She told her ninja to let the genin pass she would see for herself. Moments later she heard a knock at her door "It's open." she said shortly. Sameheda had already sensed the leaf genin's alien chakra. "What business does the leaf have in the mist." She said her purple eyes drilling into the genin like a shark to prey.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 pm

"Mizukage-sama i'm sorry to disturb you but i'm hiro toriyama and i'm here on peaceful terms, my hokage wishes to form an alliance between our two villages and has asked me to deliver this scroll" hiro pulls out the scroll and hands it to the mizukage

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 pm

In the scroll contained the following message,

"Dear Mizukage, I have sent my messenger to go from neutrality to maybe an alliance. I know you know of the bijuu attacking the different villages. Knowing some of the villages now have jinchuriki there will be struggles in the villages for power. We should have an alliance as to build a long lasting relationship between our villages. Where maybe our ninja can fight and train together and we can also trade recourses and request help from one another when needed. Also we could possibly request missions from one another if your village is maybe short on ninja or vice versa.

Well with that I ask you do not be hostile toward my messenger and if you decline do so in a peaceful way as to not cause any issues. Simply sign at the bottom of the page near the X should you agree to this alliance. Of course with this alliance shall it come into play there will be terms. If these terms are broken it will render the treaty void. One term is do not attack each other and if a ninja is sent to either players village the Kage is required to send a message to the other Kage telling of whos going and the purpose. If you have any other terms write them on the back of the page or attach an extra page saying so."

~~~~The Eagle perched atop a building close to the Mizukage's office as to see in in case anything happened he could see and respond as quickly as possible if necessary. ~~~

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm

The Mizukage read this scroll and began to think of what to do. She could not just ally herself with a village that she barely knew about, but she had also heard of the attacks of the 4-tails in the hidden leaf, perhaps they had more military might than she expected. She did not want the leaf ninja meeting to go as sour as the last one, with the offer-er leaving her with obvious depression so she though of a compromise. "I do not know the strength of your own village and if you can keep the words in this treaty. I would like to send a team to scout your village and see if you are strong, and honest." she stated.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 pm

"i'm sure the hokage would have no problem with that seeing as how i've already seen your village it's only fair that before entering a alliance you should be able to see ours i'll take your scouts to meet with my hokage"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:40 pm

"Very well, I will be assigning Dante, and Ray to go. They are two of my finest jonin." she said calmly. "I will have the pack things soon, but while that is happening feel free to look around the village."
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 am

" thank you mizukage-sama" hiro was happy to get the chance to explore the hidden mist village, he bowed and took his leave. He wandered around the village for a bit looking to be sure they could be trusted and realized they weren't much different from us "i think this alliance could benefit us" he sigbaled the eagle who was flying overhead "what are your thoughts?"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:13 am

"what I think is irrelevant in not really here unless your in serious harm"

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

"hmmmm I trust them, this will be good for us" he decided to wait for a messenger where he was.

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Dante was on his way to the Mizukage's office, however his eyes drifted to the unfamiliar ninja wandering the village. The shark-like visage of the man was trained on the ninja as if on prey, ready to charge and devour it. Beneath his mask one could've sworn he licked his lips. He made his way to the leaf ninja and paused to eye the bird, "You have permission from the Mizukage?" Something told him that barring a 'yes' to the question this man really just wanted to kill him... Or anything.
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Ryo : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Mona sent for Dante, Ray, and Shinji so she could brief them on their mission and send them back with the leaf ninja.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Dante let out a deep sigh he would've liked to have gotten a fight in before his next mission. Even so he couldn't very well reject. "I suppose you're not dead so that means you're allowed, leaf nin. A word of warning, watch yourself in the Mist we're very protective of our own." With that he seemed to fade away before pulling a kakashi and appearing outside the Mizukage's window. "Lady Mizukage?" His head was bowed as he awaited the others and his orders.
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am

"Yeah i'm here. What do you want?"
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Ryo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:10 am

Mona was organizing her deck, and trying to clear and stack the clutter of papers and garage on it. She didn't turn around when Dante spoke as Samheda has detected him long ago. "You and Ray will be headed to the village hidden in the leaves to access if making an alliance with them is best for us." she said. Ray entered right after she had spoken to Dante and Samheda growled at him. "You have a mission your partner will tell you what is going to happen." she said not looking up or even acknowledging Ray's presence.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 am

Dante gave a devilish grin, his idea of assessing a friend usually involved fighting them to see if they were even worth putting up with... "One thing, Lady Mizukage... What am I to compare them to? The Sannin from the Cloud?" He had recalled the man's chakra being rather astonishing. His eyes moved to Sameheda he liked the sword more for its personality than abilities. Still his attention finally found the other ninja, Ray was it?... He'd likely do the talking...
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 am

"Hey dante, stop being creepy and just tell me what i'm supposed to do"
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 pm

"Do not compare them to the sanin, see if their village and alliance would be beneficial to us, and see if their village seems stable and is able to give us resources that we have a hard time getting. " She said
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

"Very well. Come on, Ray." He growled, "We're going to the 'leaf village', you can do the talking when we arrive." The large ninja jumped from his ledge, obviously not one to wait on others when a mission needed to be accomplished.
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"You will also be heading out with a leaf ninja that has come to our village. I will send for him." She says, and has a villager go and bring the leaf ninja.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm

hiro finally recieved word from a messenger and returned back to the mizukages office. "Is it time?" he asked

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Ray falls asleep while waiting.
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Hozuki Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

"Yes now be on your way. Dante and Ray no slacking off your representing the mist over there. Got it?"
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 pm

"Of course." He stated with a firm nod. His eyes slowly moved across the room to Ray. "After you oh great and sluggish one."
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 am

Ray wakes up and barely paying attention. "Too tired, carry me" Ray melts into a bottle.
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next