Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
The wandering misadventures of Draco. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The wandering misadventures of Draco.

Go down

The wandering misadventures of Draco. Empty The wandering misadventures of Draco.

Post by Hyper Extra Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 am

"We'll this is getting kind of boreing I think I'm going to go on my own adventure maby to a difrent part of the mist or land of water." I think training has been helping me but I whant to go do things" the ninja walks around town thinking of fun things to do or learn. "I need to get my blade sharpend I suppose maby I should visit my family so they can sharpen it for me ". "Hey maby some excitement will happen on the way there so far iv been imprisoned to this island waiting for a misson or a traveling diplomatic adventure. Unfortunately none of those things are going to happen soon". Part one the journey to the family shop.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

The wandering misadventures of Draco. Empty Re: The wandering misadventures of Draco.

Post by Hyper Extra Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

"Im done im going to wander this world it will probably cost me my life but i want to meet new people" he begins of as night falls on the mist. Useing his hidin mist jutsu he sneaks passed the front gate gaurds of the village. "Im on my way to a new world." He finds a small port and gets a boat he ropes it up and sets sail for the leaf village. He should be there in a few days. Glad he packed food and clean water. For now the sea is nice and calm ill meditate while im sailing so as to not lose focus. "I am sick of being bored i have only one regret leaving my sensai behind but i will not be missed he has a new student to teach." Ill go on to newer things" a tear roles doen his face as he says good bye to the mist.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

The wandering misadventures of Draco. Empty Re: The wandering misadventures of Draco.

Post by Hyper Extra Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

A few hours pass as he sails he thinks to himself maby I can meet new people if I go around the leaf I would see more villages if I went around. He resets his sails for legs village hidden in the clouds this should hopefully only take about a day. As he figures he can speed his boat up by useing his blood burst as a way to kick water to make the boat advance threw the water like a speeding boat. He only dos it about ten times before he needs a break. That was a good boost ill be there meeting the riseing sun. I hope the lighting ninjas are friendly . I geuss I should hide my head band so as to not be recognized as a mist ninja. He puts his sails up and lets the air lead him to the village hidden in the clouds.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down