Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
jackal vs taiyo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
jackal vs taiyo EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
jackal vs taiyo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
jackal vs taiyo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
jackal vs taiyo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
jackal vs taiyo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
jackal vs taiyo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
jackal vs taiyo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
jackal vs taiyo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

jackal vs taiyo

2 posters

Go down

jackal vs taiyo Empty jackal vs taiyo

Post by Jackal68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 pm

jackal was in the arena waiting for his first sparring opponent, this would be his first fight ever he just hoped he did good. If he was going to be a true anbu hunter ninja he couldn't lose! "water release: hidden mist jutsu!" the mist rolled in making it difficult for his opponent to see him
Jackal68262
Jackal68262

Ryo : 10

Back to top Go down

jackal vs taiyo Empty Re: jackal vs taiyo

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Taiyo looked at the man before his jutsu turned the battle ground to a misty field "Pfft that better not have been made to stop me" Taiyo said as he threw down a trip wire the would explode if touched at 15ft from his position while holding his custom Kunai in his hand Ready for a attack with his other hand on his explosive pouch "Come at me i am ready" Taiyo muttered under his breath as to not let the opponent hear him.

(OOC this is what his custom Kunai looks like
Spoiler:

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm

"water release: water clone jutsu!" a clone appeared "water release: water bullet jutsu!" both jackals fired 3 water bullets each all of which are nearly as fast as a bullet and just as powerful
Jackal68262
Jackal68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Taiyo was completely blind the mist had swallowed the field the only thing he saw was another person "Damn the guy summoned a clone" Taiyo muttered as he saw the water bullets flying at him "HA dont make me laugh" Taiyo said while throwing 2 explosives at the water and dodges the last one skimming his arm "Damn it that hurt but it wont happen again" Taiyo said while chucking kunais with explosives at the 3 other water bullets trying to stop them.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 pm

taiyos kunai hit the clone making it disappear alright lets try this "water release:water clone jutsu!" both jackal and his clone run foward the clone running ahead in case of danger jackal following not far behind then an explosion erupted knocking jackal back and injuring him damnit quickly he yelled "water element: violent water wave jutsu!" he shot water out of his mouth at the ground making it difficult to move in that area after that he fell onto one knee and got a kunai in his hand ready for his opponents move
Jackal68262
Jackal68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Taiyo heard a boom knowing full well Jackal would be in pain Taiyo started throwing more and more explosives only giving the other Ninja seconds to get out while he saw that the Ninjas chakra was weakening due to all the jutsus He had made the mist was slowly fading Taiyo pulled out his custom Kunai ready to attack the second the mist cleared.(Short post)

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm

while the mist was still up jackal knew he didn't have much time luckily the mist ninja are some of the best taijutsu users there are even jackal who focuses on ninjutsu was above average he made one final suprise attack from the mist jumping into the air and coming back down with a spin kick towards taiyo
Jackal68262
Jackal68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Taiyo looked at the ninja twisting in the air trying to kick him in the face or gut to win so fast "Pfffft please like i would fall for something like that" Taiyo said while using his custom jutsu "Wind dance" Taiyo dodged the Ninja taking his kunai and smashing the mist ninja in the face sending him to the ground.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal68262 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Jackal took the hit and got knocked to the ground he had lost he stood back up holding his hands in the air to show that he lost "that was a great match man hope we can do it again soon i'm out of chakra theres nothing much i can do anymore" jackal reached to shake hands.
Jackal68262
Jackal68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Taiyo took the mans hand and shaken it "You know if you did not use so much chakra you might have won but since you decided to fight me Hand to Hand you lost it all" Taiyo said while his other hand hld his arm the place in which the bullet hit "Lets spar again later" Taiyo said has he was loosening his grip to leave.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down