Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Tee vs Anthony EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Tee vs Anthony EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Tee vs Anthony EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Tee vs Anthony EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Tee vs Anthony EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Tee vs Anthony EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Tee vs Anthony EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Tee vs Anthony EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Tee vs Anthony EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tee vs Anthony

2 posters

Go down

Tee vs Anthony Empty Tee vs Anthony

Post by Tee Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Tee walked out onto the refreshing beach by the mist shore. Tee had never set foot in the mist but had done so today for the first time to spar with a genin. "When will he ever show up" Tee thought waiting and trying to be as patient as possible. Tee's eyes began to wonder from the steep sand dunes to the peaceful push and pull of the waves on the cool afternoon air. It was all so very relaxing. Tee would have taken a nap had he not needed to spar right now. Tee felt relaxed and in a good mood. It was the perfect day for a spar and the location made it all the better. The blazing sun beat against Tee's face his forehead glistening in the blazing heat. Tee was known to sweat easily and had already gathered a considerable amount of sweat on the tip of his nose.

Tee thought again of the spar I wonder what I should use water, earth, wood, air. Maybe I could just use hand to hand combat no weapons so many options......

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Tee vs Anthony Empty Re: Tee vs Anthony

Post by Anthony uzumaki Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Anthony walked onto the beach noticing tee was staring off at something and though "this is my chance while he was looking at the ocean." he had his had on his blade using his one sword style and thinking the best way to get to him before losing this wonderful edge. "i got it ill just use speed star to boost my speed and that should at least give me a chance." so that is what he did using speed star he ran toward tee with a great speed hoping he wouldn't notice till it was to late so with that he attempted to use "Iaidō" twisting the blade mid string so that not to hurt him if it made contact.

Anthony uzumaki

Ryo : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Tee had heard his opponents muffled footsteps as well as seen his opponents shadow against the sandy beach in front him tee while he was looking at the waves. Tee started doing hand signs. He sidesteeped to the right and started to strafe in the same direction to keep a distance between him and his opponent.

wind release: wings of flight

a set of large white majestic transparent wings formed on tee's back and unfurled themselves to be a very large set of wings. Tee readied himself to take off into the blazing sky.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony uzumaki Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:01 am

sliding on the beach a little to stop him from going into the water, he looked toward tee and seeing the wings sprout for tee's back he was amazed but still needed to act before tee got away into the sky. So he put away his sword he started doing hand signs then called out " Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique." sending small fireballs flying toward tee and then he activated his sharigan seeing he would need it in this battle against what seemed to be a kage level ninja. Now figuring out this could get intense he said "This will be more difficult then i had thought it would be."

Anthony uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 am

Tee worried little of the fireballs headed his way. He quickly did hand signs. Seemingly out of nowhere a column of water formed quickly forming into the head of a snake it rushed into the fire extinguishing it creating a small cloud of steam. Tee wanted to fight this fight without activating his oshi. Tee flew up into the air beyond his opponents reach and decided to toy with his opponent a bit. Tee unstrapped off his back one of the large shurikens. While in the air Tee attached 4 paper bombs along the edges of the shuriken. Tee then launched she shuriken directly at the feet of his opponent down below hoping to harm his opponent with the mini explosion it would make. As a follow up Tee quickly dug into his tools bag and took out 3 shuroken and launched one aiming for the top of his opponents head. The second he curved so it would hit his opponents right rib. And the last Tee curved so it would slice his opponents neck.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony uzumaki Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:36 am

Anthony waiting for the cloud to disappear started to look for tee when suddenly he saw 3 kunai falling from the sky it seemed. Thinking quickly and thankfully he had activated his sharigan he dodged them with ease, thought the explosion burnt both his feet a little. So after when he landed a few feet back he saw the 2 more coming for his neck and side he didn't have time to react so he just leaned back some so that the kunai for the neck would miss but still getting hit with the kunai going for the ribs and now that he moved his head the kunai had flown straight into his chest but not hitting any vital organs. with this he had to think for a moment but just swiftly enough for him to use speed star running into a near by tree line climbing the tree and waiting for a sign of his opponent to strike while he created 3x explosive kunai and thinking of what would follow after just in case.

Anthony uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down