Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation

2 posters

Go down

Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation Empty Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation

Post by Evilpath Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:08 am

Name of Created Jutsu: Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu: Ninjutsu

History Of The Jutsu: Takugan found these four Hawks while he was at Mount Kwagashi (The Hawks' equivalent to Mount Myoboku). At first, he never put a connection of them together, but one night, just before falling asleep, in that sort of waking dreamscape, the combination of four birds working in tandem came to him.

Detailed Description Of what the jutsu Does: The user of the Hawk Contract can summon four Hawks to have them work in tandem battle-formation.

Hawks:

Strap: The first and foremost, as well as the biggest Hawk Takugan summons' name is Strap. He gets his name from the huge amount of armor on him, because he is well... strapped. Every inch of him is covered with Armor, extremely heavy, and this is not ordinary armor. While it is not any stronger than ordinary armor, it has the unique ability to reflect chakra. While it cannot reflect ninjutsu such as Fire Release: Fireball Technique, it can, in fact, reflect something like a sound-enhanced ninjutsu, or maybe a genjutsu. In addition, pieces of the armor can detach at a rapid rate and become bladed, launching at the enemy. Somehow, the armor always regenerates. This bird is about two stories and and is extremely slow because of the armor.

Ram: Ram is the second largest, and the strongest bird. While it is not too fast on its own, it has a frill, similar to that of a rhino, used to ram at extreme strength. The power of this is on par with a bijuu, though not fast at all. THis bird is about 1.5 stories tall.

Torrent: Torrent is the second smallest, and fastest bird in the arsenal of Takugan. Its wings can flap at massives speeds, causing strong enough gales to split the branches from trees. The bird is so fast, in fact, that it is on par (In speeds) with the fastest bird in the world, able to move at a maximum speed of 240 MPH. (Peregrine Falcons move this fast) Torrent threads chakra through his slip stream, so that any object behind it may move at speeds equal to, and possibly faster than, when timed right, the bird itself. Torrent is 1 story tall.

Cockeye: Cockeye is an odd bird. Its eyes are not aligned correctly, one higher than usual, and one lower. The nose of the bird is twisted and moved up on the face. It looks possessed, almost like a demon. The feathers are rustled, and the left wing is crushed and broken in many places, though using chakra, its abilities of flight are unhindered. The bird has the ability to use its summoner's jutsu, though the jutsu has to be transferred through contact, and the original cannot use it until the jutsu is either transferred back, or the summon is killed. The bird is fairly small, only about as large as Takugan's head.

Weaknesses: None of the Hawks alone are enough to defeat even a weak enemy. Weaknesses to the individual Hawks are in each Hawk's description.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation Empty Re: Summoning: Quad-Hawk Formation

Post by Tee Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 am

You can't summon these all at the same time just saying its op but if you only summon 1 or 2 at a time then approved

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:56 pm

LOL, if I can summon one, I can summon all four. This is a set MEANT to go together, they CANNOT fight when not together. Tell me exactly how it is OP?
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Never mind my above post approved I just read them and realized my mistake. Approved

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down