Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD}

2 posters

Go down

Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} Empty Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD}

Post by Ice bane Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Taiyo walked down the road looking for something to do the leaf had gotten quite boring and dull the hokage was always to busy to care and all the other ninja never wanted to talk with genin."Damn it why do i have to be a genin i deserve at least a chuunin rank" Taiyo said while continuing down the road starting to play with his lighter and was tempted to light a bomb and throw it at a tree but he didn't he just continued to move back and forth on the grounds of the hidden leaf until he sensed a chakra presence "Who is there" Taiyo yelled.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} Empty Re: Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD}

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 pm

"Yo mama who do you think" as he walks out of some bushes to greet the ninja I was in the neighborhood want to spar? As he takes out his sword.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD} Empty Re: Ice vs Hyper {PS he is a gummy bear XD}

Post by Ice bane Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Taiyo looked at the man holding his sword as Taiyo looked at the ninja he drew closer unsheathing his blade his blade had his own chakra in it so if taiyo was low on chakra this blade would tell him Via it glowing "Sure i will fight you but the remark about my mother may cost you your head" Taiyo said while taking his left and and using Wind dance to avoid his sword / kunai and punches while taking a light swing at the other ninja.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 pm

I don't know what your doing I haven't even attacked *as he jumps out of the way of the blade that was swung at him. Quickly he uses hand sighns for plans of waves all of a sudden the water shot out from his hands over to his opponent.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Taiyo quickly looks at the water knowing it would hit but seeing his opponent open Taiyo chucked a explosive kunai (water resistance seal with a flint & steel connected buy a wire) As the kunai passed threw the water Taiyo pulled the wire then was hit with at least 3 tons of water the water had put strain on and ripped up his cloths but other than that Taiyo was fine looking at the explosion wondering what happened if he hit or not.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 pm

*boom* the tag hit he was knocked back wards and knocked into a tree. Being made of rubber the physical push didn't hurt but the burning he felt did. " hot hot hot "quickly rubing of the flames on his jacket. So you like explosions I can relate as he focuses chakra into his sword for his sword beam before he let the been to he uses his blood burst to increases his speed and run at superhuman speed behind his opponent and releases his sword beam one of dark green able to cut threw skin very easily.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Taiyo saw the man in pain the fire was on him before he putted it out then disappeared Taiyo could feel his chakra but not him as he heard a slight crack behind him knowing it was the enemy he dodged but not fast enough his left hand had a hole threw it chucking his sword at the enemy along with 15 explosive kunais from rapidly throwing them before getting up in a tree seeing to his wounded hand.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm

As he saw the ninja leave he also saw a sword comeing at his he merely side stepped it but what he didn't see was the mass of explosives comeing. *boom boom boom boom boom* explosions left and right not all of them hitting but a lot of them did he was tossed around like a rag doll when it was finely over he got back up and yelled "ooooooooowwwww it burnssssss" as he run of stoping and dropping and rolling to put out the remaining fires his skin was very burnt but again was still able to fight he picked up the sword the opponent had thrown at him and focused his own chakra into the blade at the same time he focused chakra into his sword . So ur gonna hide he look at the trees thinking he knew wich one he was in be used two sword beams one with his sword and another with his opponents each aimed at the tree tops hopeing wound the enemy to make him fall out of his hideing spot.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 pm

"Damn this guy is pushing me back there is no way he is a genin" Taiyo said in anger "Fine then i wont hold back anymore" Taiyo said as he avoided the beams by jumping from the tree "You wanna go punk, THEN BRING IT" Taiyo yelled as he ran up to his enemy front flipping to try and smash him in the head if he missed the explosive he placed on his shoe  would back fire and blow both of them up but if he hit the explosive would engulf the enemy ninja in a explosion pushing Taiyo back due to the pressure of the explosion then Taiyo would go into using his jutsus.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum