Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Tee's First Course Of Action EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tee's First Course Of Action

3 posters

Go down

Tee's First Course Of Action Empty Tee's First Course Of Action

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:33 am

Tee stood at the balcony by his office in the cold night. "Why...." Tee often thought. "Why did the cloud massacre his squad of ninja?" "Did I violate the terms of the alliance?" Tee though. "Was I just too nice?" Well in all actuality it was too late for questions like that the cloud have already made their position clear with their actions and the leaf would be ready to follow suit. "If they wanted a war well god dammit we are going to give them one." Tee thought Tee needed time, time to contemplate his first course of action, time to take into account their strengths and weaknesses. Tee couldn't enjoy the cool summer night , not like this, not under these conditions. Tee knew that while at war he couldn't sleep peacefully. Tee had ordered a full perimeter sweep about an hour ago and was still awaiting the results.

As Tee pondered a clumsy advisor came in and interrupted his thoughts. "Excuse me sir" the advisor said in a fearful voice, umm well the perimeter is secure nothing to worry about for now." "Good good" Tee said to the advisor, you can leave now. But the advisor did not need to be told twice he was gone without even a warning. Tee needed to make a move some way somehow. Tee knew this war was going to be bloody and deadly. Since it was the beginning maybe some of his lower ranks could benefit from it. Tee sent for the two ninja Hiro and Taiyo. They would be getting sent on a A rank mission.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Tee's First Course Of Action Empty Re: Tee's First Course Of Action

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am

Hiro was enjoying a nice meal, ramen and saki, when a message came that the kage wanted to see him. "Damn i was enjoying my meal too, and i'm not even drunk yet!" but he knew after what happened it was most likely urgent so he paid his bill and left for the hokages office, when he got there he knocked before entering. "You wanted to see me hokage-sama?"

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 am

Taiyo was sleeping in his normal tree next to the hokages house the skys as blue as snow the clouds as soft as a pillow Taiyo napping with the leaves that shaded him when he was rudely awoke."The kage has called for you please come" The messenger said almost in fear "Jeez that old man needed to call me on a nice day like this" Taiyo said with a annoyed face while starting to walk to the hokages office opening the door."This better be good you old geezer i don't have time to waste knowing that this day is here and i could be sleeping away" Taiyo said before seeing Hiro one of the villages Special jounin "Oh look its Hiro how are you doing" Taiyo asked after taking a seat next to Hiro.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 am

"Well first of all hello Hiro, Taiyo as you both may know I have a mission for you two." "It is extremely dangerous it shouldn't be life threatening but it could be." Tee thought of what he had in mind. For a second he started to doubt the two ninja sitting before him. Tee felt as if maybe Teru would be more suitable for the job. "But these two should be able to get it done with the same results" Tee finally convinced himself.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 am

Hiro had been on plenty of missions over the last 5 years why was the hokage so hesitant to give him this on? granted he had a sannin with him usually but stilll he was pretty strong without him. "What's the mission hokage-sama?"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:15 am

Taiyo looked at Hiro. Damn if the hokage was hesitant that meant this mission was hard for people to do but even as i am a chuunin i may not put up much of a fight Taiyo thought to himself.Taiyo looked at the hokage "Old man i need to know what this mission is about before i jump into it" Taiyo said in a questionable voice.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 am

"Im not old" Tee clarified to Taiyo. "And this mission requires you guys to travel northeast about a day or twos journey to the land of lightning." "Now before you get all nervous i'm simply requiring you scout the boarder tell me what you find tell me what their defenses look like and return that's all." "Avoid conflict at all costs and if worst comes to worst either fight or run. Do you two accept the mission?

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 am

Hiro looks over at Taiyo "Don't be offended by what i'm about to say cause it has nothing to do with your skill" looks back at the hokage " I think i should do this alone, alone if i'm in danger i can escape with mole hiding underground technique or subterranean voyage, but if i have someone with me and he isn't able to escape i'll be forced to fight. For a recon mission i believe this to be the best course of action, Of course if you'd rather me take him i won't say any more about it, It was just a suggestion."

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 am

"I think that would actually be a better idea, Taiyo return back to your posts but be ready for a mission whenever I don't think this mission is quite for you i'll let Hiro handle it. *Sends Off Taiyo*

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 am

"very well hokage-sama, I'll be on my way" Hiro bowed and left. " I want to get this done swiftly to avoid being seen i may as well put on my speed ring." Hiro put his speed ring and took off. He decided to stick to the forest rather than the path leading out of the village just in case. He ran at top speed, slowing down every once in awhile to give himself a breather as not to exhaust himself if a fight comes happens. He was halfway to the village when he decided to stop at a little village to get a nights sleep and a meal. He took off his head band and put on a cloak so they couldn't tie him to the leaf just in case they had eyes here. He stopped at a inn and payed for a meal and a bed for the night. After eating he went to bed and slept. He only wanted to sleep long enough to recover his strength after running here non stop.

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:11 am

"Can he really do it" Tee thought "Why do I have a bad feeling like somebodies going to show up or he's going to run into a hard time or something?"

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 am

Hiro woke up after a few hours feeling refreshed. He took his leave and started for the hidden cloud village, "i'm almost there now i'm gonna move a little faster" He took off at a very high speed into the forest putting on his forehead protector and taking off his cloak as he ran. Finally he was nearing the border of the village. " Just to make sure i'm not seen "Earth release: mole hiding underground technique" he jumped from the tree into the ground and burrowed the rest of the way there not coming back up until he was there and could see the cloud village. "Wow it really is beautiful" He took it all in from the edge of the cliff looking at the village. all the mountains and the way the village was on the different mountains with staircases leading all the way to the bottom it truly was remarkable. Hiro snapped out of it, he wasn't here to sight see. He bagan to look at the village again this time reading its defenses. "hmmm it really doesn't need any, being in these mountains they'd see anyone who got to close. They'd be able to see an attack coming a mile away so attacking the village stealthily is out of question. Hmmm the building where the raikages office most likely is the biggest one all the way in the back. Ok i think i've seen enough, the only for me to gather more information is to sneak into the village itself but the hokage wouldn't like if i acted on my own." Hiro took off as fast as he can running back to the forest and taking to trees. He kept running while contemplating this war. Why did this have to happen? he wondered. He didn't like the idea of his village people dying over a needless war but this is what has happening so he had to accept it. Still it didn't seem right, maybe if the two kages had a meeting they could peacefully resolve this. Of course bloods been shed already and people are dead i doubt that's possible. Hiro didn't stop at the halfway point this time. He kept going he wanted to get back to the village and report his findings as quickly as possible. He had to slow down he was tiring himself out running all that way. He stopped and sat on a tree to rest. He had been runing for hours non stop. He put on his regeneration ring so he could recover faster. He sat there and dozed off and woke up a couple of hours later when he fell off and face planted the ground "Damnit! that hurt!" he rubbed his head a little bit and decided to just take off back to the village the rest of the way. When he finally got there he went straight to the hokages office and knocked on the door.

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 am

Tee was doing paper work when he heard a knock on the door "Its open" Tee shouted.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:43 am

Hiro walked in " Hokage-sama i've come to make my report on my finding in the hidden cloud village. From what i saw i can determine a sneak attack is impossible, they are high in mountains and can see anything coming all around them. Also the kages office is in the very back of the village so the only way to it is to fight our way through so an assualt on the village itself is not possible. I would have liked to learn more but i couldn't without waiting for a patrol to come along, Kill him, Take his gear and walk into.  But i didn't want to act without your orders. That is the only way to possibly get in undetected but i don't know what they have in place to prevent someone from doing that so if you sent someone to attempt it it would be very risky"

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 am

"Maybe in the near future we will try something like that." "But I would like to commend you on your bravery as well as reward you in some kind of way." "Is there something that you want, depending on the request I will grant you it or ask you to select something else." Tee was feeling awfully generous today and was willing to help Hiro get stronger by giving him almost anything he requested.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 am

"Hokage-sama what i do i do for you and for the sake of the village so i don't seek a reward, the only thing i'm striving for is to be granted formal jounin rank so i can help the village more. However if you don't see it fit to grant it to me at this time I will wait until i have proven myself to you further. Any mission you assign me i will carry out without hesitating."

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:54 am

"I like your enthusiasm and ambition, I also like how your dedicated to the village, keep on this path and you will be a jounin in no time." "Good job on a mission completed and standby at the village for your next mission.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 am

" Thank you hokage-sama" Hiro bowed and took his leave awaiting his next mission."

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum