Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Bijuu Transformations EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Bijuu Transformations EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Bijuu Transformations EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Bijuu Transformations EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Bijuu Transformations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Bijuu Transformations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Bijuu Transformations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Bijuu Transformations EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Bijuu Transformations EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Bijuu Transformations

2 posters

Go down

Bijuu Transformations Empty Bijuu Transformations

Post by Tee Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Name of Created Jutsu: Son Goku:Speed Mode

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu: Bijuu technique

History Of The Jutsu: When training during the five year timeskip Tee developed this mode to travel long distances extremely quickly and to help him in battle speed wise.

Detailed Description Of what the jutsu Does: Instead of performing a full four tails transformation the user is enveloped in a scarlet hue of chakra which gives the user massive amounts of speed said to rival naruto's nine tailed chakra mode.

Weaknesses: The user is basically useless in this mode as they can not attack or should I say any attack performed in this mode weather it be ninjutsu or taijutsu will do ¼ the damage it would normally do until the user changes forms.

Name of Created Jutsu: Son goku: Power Mode
Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu: Bijuu Transformation

History Of The Jutsu: When training during the timeskip Tee developed a bijuu transformation to make him extremely powerful in battle.

Detailed Description Of what the jutsu Does: When transforming into power mode the user is enveloped in a dark red chakra cloak. Giving the user massive power making his ninjutsu and taijutsu attacks 2x stronger.

Weaknesses: In the power form the user can not move, what i mean when i say cant move is the user basically can not walk or run anywhere they can kick and punch and move body parts and hands but they must remain in the spot they are in. but say that the user is running then jumps, THEN transforms into power mode then once in power mode the user will still retain the momentum they had when in whatever previous form.

Name of Created Jutsu: Lava Release: Volcanic Eruption

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu: Ninjutsu

History Of The Jutsu: During the five year timeskip Tee developed a bijuu specific technique to make him more powerful and to train with his bijuu in a more intense way. 

Detailed Description Of what the jutsu Does: All ranges. The jutsu forms a miniature volcano from out the ground about the size of a small house and launches lava or volcanic rock, it can form on any earth like surface of the users choosing. It can also constantly release lava flowing to flood a particular area with lava

Weaknesses: An extremely powerful water ninjutsu. An earth technique that could cover up the volcano

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Transformations Empty Re: Bijuu Transformations

Post by Evilpath Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 am

Approved.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down