Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Secret Mission For V EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Secret Mission For V EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Secret Mission For V EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Secret Mission For V EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Secret Mission For V EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Secret Mission For V EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Secret Mission For V EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Secret Mission For V EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Secret Mission For V EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Secret Mission For V

2 posters

Go down

Secret Mission For V Empty Secret Mission For V

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Tee sat at his Kage's desk pondering. He had recently received news that the 5 tailed Bijuu had been captured by the Mist and the 2 tails by the Cloud. Tee wondered "How will we get in possession of a bijuu" "hmmmmmmm" Tee continued to ponder. With that Tee came up with an idea. It would involve sending one of his highly skilled ninja on a solo mission. With that Tee summoned Teru to come to the Kage's office immediately.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Secret Mission For V Empty Re: Secret Mission For V

Post by V Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Teru Uchiha got the message to go to the newly elected Hokage's office shortly after it arrived at his house. Dutiful, Teru immediately went to the office, fully dressed in his Jounin uniform. He could tell that he was being assigned something. Not sure what it was, but it was definitely not babysitting or dog-walking duty. he knocked on the door and walked in. Then, he closed it. There was Tee Koroku, the founder of this village. "Lord Hokage.... I received word that you wanted to see me," said Teru.
V
V

Ryo : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 pm

"yes teru I have a mission for you, I'm sure you have heard about the bijuu in the other villages correct"?

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"Bijuu?" Teru knew there there were Bijuu running amok in the world, but had no idea that they were being captured and sealed. "i know that that are bijuu in other nations just as there are here, but i don't know tht's being done about them. Why? What about the Bijuu? did something happen to them?"
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 pm

"Well" Tee started "That's not very important you will be informed on the bijuu and their whereabouts after the mission" Tee stated. "Now I want you to go out and search for a tailed beasts lair. Don't attack it unless absolutely necessary." "If by any chance you do have to fight the bijuu I want you to run if you can send one of your summons to get me for help, or take matters into your own hands and seal the beast. "If you don't feel as if you can handle this assignment I am more than welcome to come along with you".

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Teru understood the graveness of the situation. Clearly, the Hokage wants the Bijuu to increase the village's power, as it was newly founded, and make sure that it lasts for generations to come. And he, Teru Uchiha, is entrusted with that mission to make sure that those generations will come by capturing the Bijuu. "Say no more Lord Hokage. I'll find that Bijuu and I'll capture it," he affirmed. After all, he was an Uchiha armed with the Sharingan, one of the world's greatest kekkei genkai. What could go wrong?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down