Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
The Forests outside of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Forests outside of Konohagakure

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Forests outside of Konohagakure Empty The Forests outside of Konohagakure

Post by Son Goku Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 pm

The ground rumbled and the trees swayed as Son Goku made his way through the forests in the Land of Fire. His eyes roamed the skyline and a certain mountain caught his eye. Smoke seemed to be coming from its base what he assumed was another village. Still the peak would make for a good home. "I am the great sage of heaven and earth. I deserve such a place."

The village however, was Konohagakure situated at the base of the cliff he wanted to settle on. They would feel the tremors of each slow step as he took his time to get there.

Son Goku

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

The Forests outside of Konohagakure Empty Re: The Forests outside of Konohagakure

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Tee the Hokage halted for a moment while in the middle of assigning Teru his first mission Tee felt a slow rumbling. At first he tried to ignore it but felt it growing louder and louder. Tee looked out from his balcony upon his wondrous village in the cool evening sky. Tee marveled at the nice full moon the tranquility of the village. Except for an uneasy feeling Tee had about the rumbling which he kept to himself "Well back to business" Tee told Teru.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

The Forests outside of Konohagakure Empty Re: The Forests outside of Konohagakure

Post by V Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Surprisingly, it didn't take a minute for Teru to find a Bijuu. One came to them.

The Sharingan turned on immediately. There was a threat among the village. It felt like an earthquake, but Teru knew that this was different. No, it seemed to him that someone or something was closing in on the village, with each fatal step. "This isn't a natural quake, sir. I think we should check it out," he suggested. Teru went out of the building and zoomed right to the village borders in a few seconds, him, the fastest ninja in the village. There, he saw it. It was monstrous. Gigantic. Covered in red like blood. It looked like a some wild, exotic beast, but then... he saw the tails. The tails! A Bijuu. And four of them! What luck did the uchiha have in finding the Yonbi. From the borders, he could see the Yonbi all the down down there, in the distance, ripping apart the forest. It must not be allowed to approach the village. Teru let out a deep sigh and jumped down into the forest, still well away from the Bijuu, blending in with the natural habitat.....
V
V

Ryo : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:46 pm

The massive ape drew closer to the village and the sentries posted immediately sent word to the Hokage of the passing Bijuu. He could be seen well over the trees and seemed to ignore any signs of resistance to his movement. Toppling boulders and other trees in his way, he didn't seem to want to disturb the village. He avoided it, giving it a good distance as he circled it heading to the cliff over-looking the village.

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Tee exited his office and started to head toward the tailed beast ready to capture it and defend his village if necessary.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Yonbi settled on the ledge atop the village and gave a nod as the dust settled. His eyes searching for the ninja he knew would come. Still he sat down and waited, he found a place he liked and nothing would move the Great Sage Equalling Heaven...

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

He would need it if fighting a bijuu. Tee activated his oshi and started doing hand signs. Using his wood release Tee created a giant tree giving him a view of the beast on top of the ledge of the village. Tee sat down on the top of his tree and started to go into sage mode.

Last edited by Tmac on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Teru followed and tracked down the Yonbi, silently but swiftly. He positioned himself in a huge tree, just 60 meters away from the beast, from its left. From his view, he had a somewhat clear sight on the Yonbi. it was just sitting there, looking at the village. He needed to neutralize the Bijuu before it went on a rampage on the village and until the Hokage preps himself. He closed the distance, using his ninja training to stealthily make his way to the Yonbi without disturbing his surroundings. Now he was 20 meters from the Yonbi's left, still behind a tree. Then, he made his move. He ran towards the Yonbi, moving in a little towards his back, while performing handseals. Two seconds later, he unleashed a giant wind gale from his mouth, aimed at the left side of the Yonbi's neck, but just two meters closer to the back of his neck, the Yonbi's spot. Fuuton: Atsugai!
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Son Goku could sense those around him, as Teru approached he didn't seem to stir. An odd sight to be sure... Why would a Bijuu just watch over a village like that. As it finally turned to look at Teru the gale came. The massive gorilla's head tilted back before thick corded muscle kicked in. Rather than attack the ninja he opened his mouth from atop the ridge and let lava begin to flow from it, spewing the stuff in a river like fashion to descend on the village.

This was not just a monster to be fought with force, but an enemy of cunning. The Great Sage Equalling Heaven would give them a battle if they wished it.

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Tee now in Sage Mode had felt stronger and faster and just overall ready for the fight with the bijuu. The Bijuu had an air of calamity not like the other bijuu he had heard of who rampaged and attack frivolously. This Bijuu actually appeared to have an air of intelligence. Tee saw his ninja Teru hiding in a huge tree with his ochi. Tee was going to use this to his advantage to maybe confuse the bijuu or do a sneak attack. Tee hopped of the top of the tree he created and ran over to where he saw a large flow of lava descending on his village. Tee knowing he had to defend his village starting doing hand signs

Water Release: Snake's Mouth
A huge column of water was generated causing a Snake like figure to form. The snake collided at the foot of the beast where the lava began flowing down the lava cooling it off forming solid whatever forms when lava and water collide and cool.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Teru was surprised that the Bijuu casually avoided a close hit. He foresaw the lava coming, but did not do anything to take care of it. He didn't need to. Coming to his aid was none other than the Hokage, who put out the lava with a Suiton. Teru read his chakra with the Sharingan and noticed something perculiar about it. It was a completely different kind of chakra, one with something else mixed into it. Was this what they called 'Senjutsu?" Teru didn't ponder about it any longer. Right after his Fuuton failed, Teru immediately went for another set of handseals as he closes in on the Bijuu. First was a provocation attack. A warning. Now, is the tactical strike. He compressed chakra to his feet and headed straight towards the Yonbi's rear, attempting to engage in close quarters combat...
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

As lava wet water and cooled rapidly, a massive steam cloud formed. Still the distraction was enough to make other ninja think twice. He turned to bring a massive-speeding fist down over Teru. The beast didn't seem to care for the ninja around him, if they wanted a fight he would literally crush him under the raw force of the physically strongest bijuu.

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Tee seeing the bijuu getting ready to attack Teru thought to himself "He can handle himself I don't need worry about him" Tee then thought the village is top priority and in order to protect it I must seal this beast" With that thought Tee started doing hand signs. Knowing that the bijuu was a fire element Tee decided to use water techniques against him. Tee started doing hand signs

Water release: Snakes Mouth

This time two columns of water swirled and appeared creating two snake head columns formed with water. Tee contemplated where to hit the beast. And with that launched one snake heading toward the bijuu's chest and the other toward his shoulder with the intent to confuse or at the least knock the bijuu back.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Yarashi was running in the forest at this time, with his Spider Monkey summoning behind him. "Maycune, I know I gotta test that kid, but I need to do my own thing once in a while ya know? Ha-ha!". The spider monkey stopped Yarashi for a moment. "I feel a great power in this forest, and a different kind of force, about as strong as you are, fighting against it in some way a large distance from here, what do you think we must do?", Maycune asked. Yarashi sat on the ground, closed his eyes, and started activating his Sage mode. When it was compleat, Yarashi stood up and opened his eyes. "Since it's closer to the village, theres no doubt a leaf ninja is involved, we should help!". Yarashi ran over to the scene, Maycune following behind him.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm

The attack was just as Teru predicted. Although the steam cloud was big and annoying, it wasn't significantly blurring and Teru can easily make out a shadow coming at him. "Burst Method!" he executed. using his signature technique, Teru bent his knees and jumped with chakra propelling him from his feet, which significantly augmented his jumping power as well as his speed. With that jump, Teru left a footprint on the ground and avoided the punch way before it smashed the ground. The moment the crater was formed from the Yonbi's punch, Teru landed right below his elbow. He then kept on running as quickly as possible with the Burst Method, leaving three footprints all over the Yonbi's arm. He closed the distance very quickly in just two seconds after landing and was now near its shoulder. This was the disadvantage to giants. Teru can literally walk all over them. Dust Cloud Technique The jutsu Teru prepped earlier with his handseals.

Teru expelled a powerful dust wave and aimed it right below the Yonbi's nose. he planned to blindside the Bijuu by forcing its eyes shut, and possibly make it sneeze as a bonus. Right after he unleashed the dust wave, the Hokage unleashed a series of snake heads. Right after the tactical strike, was the offensive, fatal blow.....

It's all up to you, now Tee.....

V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Son Goku meerly turned his head towards the ninja and spit a blast of lava at the young man even as the dust came the lava simply forced it's way through. His thick skin didn't seem to mind any footprints on him, but even an exceedingly fast ninja would be hard pressed to survive this close.

Even as he blasted, Yonbi pushed himself off his ass and let out a fearsome roar, a challenge.

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Tee thought "As Hokage I need to take EVERYTHING into account, My people, the village, the land, and my ninja fighting alongside me, I need a way in which I can save everything while also harnessing the power of the beast as well" Tee thinking to himself looked at his surroundings and needed to calm down and be at ease. Tee remembered "This is my home and I have the advantage after all. With that Tee knew what he had to do. He had a wood release technique specifically for an occasion such as this. Tee started with the hand signs

Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique

Out of a tree appeared an abnormally large wooden dragon that weaved and twirled in the air in a rhythmatic and soothing way. The dragon hovered around awaiting its command from its summoner. Tee ready to capture the beast and become in possession of a taled beast. Tee was excited knowing that he would soon be in possession of a tailed beast. So Tee sent off his dragon to entangle his opponent. If successful the dragon would wrap around the bijuu draining its chakra and restraining its movement.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 am

Yarasshi reached the action just in time to see that Tee was preparing his capture of the tailed beast. Yarashi decided to stay hidden for a moment and watch. Staying a good distance away, and hidden amongst the treetops, Yarashi watched the special unfold.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 pm

The drooping gushes of lava that was about to come out a second after Teru unleashed his dust wave was easily predicted by the Sharingan, which can analyze the chakra that was about to erupt from the Yonbi's mouth. By the time it actually come out, Teru already had a counter. It was nothing more than an instinctual counter. As the lava was smothering his dust wave, Teru turned his head down at the Yonbi's arm and pushed off with all of his might with the last vestiges of the Burst Method. He rocketed backwards into the air. His sandal fell off however from the force, and was melted by the lava. The chakra propulsion and the whatever propulsion he'd receive from his Fuuton will sent him a few dozens of meters away from the Yonbi. Teru spun wildly three times in mid-air, his clothes battering against the rough wind, making a fu-fu-fu-fu sound before actually getting his balance back. Of course, the lava that the Yonbi spat at Teru was also spat at his arm, followed by the dust wave that hit the arm at point-blank.

It was then did Teru take advantage of a big mistake the Yonbi made. The Yonbi looked at him, and turned its head away from the Hokage. Because right after he jumped from the Yonbi's shoulder area, the Hokage erected his wood dragon and made it pile on the Yonbi. This was the finishing blow that Teru had waited for, and so he looked into the Yonbi's eyes and casted a Sharingan genjutsu. "Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes!" casted Teru. He'd applied a paralyzing illusion on the Yonbi, forcing his ocular influence over him, and just before the wood dragon attacked, there'll be several, gigantic stakes stabbed right on the areas around the Yonbi's pressure points, restricting his movement. "Alright you big ape.... time to go to sleep" he muttered just as he started to descend down towards the ground.

Last edited by V on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Son Goku, rather than looking at the Uchiha or even worrying about his own lava on his fire-resistant flesh. Turned to the chakra he felt surging toward him in an effort to stop the this wooden monster he took in a deep breath and began firing lava bullets into the creature hoping for it to simply melt away from the onslaught. His focus was where it should be on the sage's creation.

Last edited by Son Goku on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 pm

OOC: I didn't get hit by my own wind, tho. Nor was I really into free fall the moment I executed that genjutsu. If you can somehow sense the genjutsu coming, and you can do something about it, then do something about it. There's no godmodding here. I didn't auto-hit. Rather, I described what'd happen if the genjutsu worked, as stated:
He applied a paralyzing illusion on the Yonbi, forcing his ocular influence over him, and just before the wood dragon attacked, there'll be several, gigantic stakes stabbed right on the areas around the Yonbi's pressure points, restricting his movement.
By your own posts, you set up an opportunity for Teru to execute that genjutsu. Where is the supposed god-modding?
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:11 pm

The chakra propulsion and the whatever propulsion he'd receive from his Fuuton will sent him a few dozens of meters away from the Yonbi. Teru spun wildly three times in mid-air, his clothes battering against the rough wind, making a fu-fu-fu-fu sound before actually getting his balance back.

(Through that you still have contact?)

Son Goku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Yarashi saw his chance at this point, to join in the fun. "Maycune", he told his monkey summoning, "we have one shot, I'm going to run in, so lets try our beast immobilization formation". Yarashi jumped off the tree, de activating his sage mode, and switching to his mature Sharingan. Yarashi decided to bring his own dragon to the fight. FForming the hand sighns, Yarashi finished prepairing for battle.

*"EarthStyle: Mud Dragon!"

A dragon of mud emerged from the ground and circled around Yarashi a few times. Yarashi had the dragon charge right at the big ape, ready to attack. "Take the bait ...", Yarashi said to himself.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Son Goku wrote:
The chakra propulsion and the whatever propulsion he'd receive from his Fuuton will sent him a few dozens of meters away from the Yonbi. Teru spun wildly three times in mid-air, his clothes battering against the rough wind, making a fu-fu-fu-fu sound before actually getting his balance back.

(Through that you still have contact?)
Editted. Was supposed to add a "would" to the He.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Tee hoped his wood dragon technique would work but lost hope after the bijuu spit flames at it. Immediately after the flames emerged from the bijuu's mouth Tee contemplated he contemplated his next thought and what he would do to the beast to capture it. Tee grew weary of this battle and didn't want it to escalate or grow closer to his village. As hokage it was his duty to protect the village and he would do so even at the cost of his own life. But tee knew I won't die here not to this bijuu not now not ever. With that Tee thought to himself what might work against this beast. In his thought process tees wood dragon had burned away and yarashi had appeared on the battlefield summoning a mud dragon. Tee thought maybe this will work. With that Tee started doing hand signs

wind release: wings of flight

with that large majestic angel like wings sprouted from tees back like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. The wings were long and a sort of transparent white which you could see through if you looked really hard. Tee flapped with his large wings to bring him into the air high above everybody then he looked down at the bijuu straight in the eyes.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next