Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Drako and alucard vs weevil EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Drako and alucard vs weevil

3 posters

Go down

Drako and alucard vs weevil Empty Drako and alucard vs weevil

Post by Hyper Extra Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 pm

As Drako and alucard meet up to spar against there opponent they find him sitting under a tree. Hello weevils are you ready to have a nice spar this evening *starts to stretch as to warm up the muscesles* cause alucard and I are ready when you are.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

Drako and alucard vs weevil Empty Re: Drako and alucard vs weevil

Post by Ray Kiyomi Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"You sure two of you guys are enough? Well i guess there's no harm in warming up. Let's fight by the lake." Ray drako and alucard get to the lake and the sparring begins. "I'll start things off if you don't mind, Secret Technique: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals! Good luck hitting me with your lack of training" Ray begins teasing them by just attacking with a few ice needles from different directions.
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Ryo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Hiro trys to dodging the ice needs but a couple still grazed him "heh i got something for you, Earth style: earth votex jutsu!" 50 earth shodes rose from the ground launched at the mirrors

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 pm

As the spikes rise of the ground and needles fly at me I guess ill get series's with kenjutsu training. Draws sword and swipes the needles away. Focuses mass amounts of chakra Into the blade and charges for one of the mirrors and horizontally cuts threw it only to find out nothing is behind door number 1.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

"Oh earth style, your at a real disadvantage here boy" The mirrors hit by the earth shards shatter and the ice shards fly right at drako after he misses with his blade. The original and new mirrors move and form high above the lake. "Now that i don't need to worry about your earth techniques... Wind Release: Air bullets!" The wind bullets aim fast and spread around drako.
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

As fast as I can I use my sword to swipe at bullets as they approach a few graze my should but no series's threat well then lets do this he forces mass amounts of chakra into the sword and unleashes it with a swipe of the sword for a long range attack on the mirrors after wich sprint behind a tree to recover some of the chakra that was lost.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

The cut wind bullets still manage to damage drako with the explosion and also redirect the ice shards causing them to hit alucard immobilizing him for the rest of the battle. Mirror liquidates before the attack hits it and Ray reappear in another mirror "Wow you guys have horrible coordination as a team. Let's see how you counter this Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique!" A giant shark arises from the lake, Ray uses his ice release to make the ground solid ice making it difficult to move.
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 am

U think a little ice is gonna stop me from running * quickly thrusts the point of the sword in the ground to give a boost at the massive shark comeing* I think you forgot I'm also apart of the mist I can handle some ice*while sliding near and near to the shark he quickly throws the point of the sword into the ground again and lifts off of it to jump over the I comeing shark while in the air I take out two kunai fixed with explosive tags and throws them at the mirrors closest to were he saw the shark come out of. As I land I slip and struggle to stand on the ice trying to recorect my balance.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Kiyomi Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

"Your underestimating my demonic ice mirrors. Unless you have the eyes for it your never going to find where i am in time. But i give you credit for actually dodging my shark bullet. Well I got a decent look into your skill but a gennin didn't really stand much of a chance and i'm getting bored now." On drako's landing Ray appears from the ice below drako and puts a kunai to his neck. "It was fun, let's do it again some time"
Ray Kiyomi
Ray Kiyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 am

Alright maby when I get about stronger And get more lessons from my teacher I will be able to take you down good spar and cya round.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down