Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Research on the six sage EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Research on the six sage EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Research on the six sage EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Research on the six sage EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Research on the six sage EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Research on the six sage EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Research on the six sage EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Research on the six sage EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Research on the six sage EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Research on the six sage

3 posters

Go down

Research on the six sage Empty Research on the six sage

Post by Oda Ryōta Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:58 pm

After tony had figured out his new sword technique he had thought it was time to get back to serving the village and had heard rumors or should he say old tales from the older ninja in the village of the Sage of the Six Paths created all. "Maybe if i figure this out my kage and my role model roc will take me on as a apprentice." Going to the village library Tony could find no record of this so called Sage of the Six Paths other wise known as Rikudō Sennin or even a hint to that being close to more then just a child's fairy tale so children wouldn't go off on there own out of the village heck it had worked on him for when he was of a young age. "sigh all i am getting is dead ends maybe instead of doing all this book work i should go on foot asking people for info on this so called "Sage of the Six Paths". Laughing a little while in the library he found himself getting a little too loud so he went out in search for a more hands on search.

"maybe i should go talk to some of the older ninja or maybe ask roc what he knows on this subject or even more ask the returning kage of this story." He set off first to talk to the old men in the village who always seemed to hang out in the street talking while sitting on boxes. he went up to the men an asked, "hey sorry to interupt but could you tell me of the "Sage of the Six Paths" please i am doing some research trying to figure out if there is anything i can figure out for the village." Non of the old man had anything to say to the young ninja who was just trying to figure out how everything had come to creation and why everything happened as it did. "Man old people sometimes are really usless." as he kicked a rock in disappointment in his progress. "maybe there really isn't a " Sage of the Six Paths or whatever." but one of the older men had felt sorry for the poor child looking so down so he yelled COME BACK KID. So tony walked back over and sat down next to him asking "hey what did you need." the old man smirked and said well this isn't much but i can tell you a little tale of this Sage of the Six Paths that once walked this earth but kids like you usually don't care for this so why the sudden interest? he asked well tony couldn't wait but reply "I want to know if he left anything behind for mankind just wondering if there was a way to help keep the peace." well the old man sighed and said well there is a tale of this land called the "Turtle island" it is suppose to be this floating island made to help train those giant monsters that walk the lands. tony replied " Do you mean the bujji" as he laughed the old man said yes indeed that's what i mean it's supposed to be somewhere in our village but know one has ever seen it or even gone looking for it thinking it was a old story but i think it is really floating waiting for someone to find it to help tame those monsters to help reassure the peace we finally have.

With this Tony's eyes light up and he was so happy that he couldn't wait he ran off yelling "Thank you old man!" forgetting that was kinda of rude he set at a fast pace back to the library to change his search from the Sage of the Six Paths to maybe some land on the village map that could possibly be where it was he circled all the possible locations then headed to the Raikages office with this wonderful news. even tho he had no back up he felt the raikage would at least entertain the idea of his little tale. "yes i finally may be some use to the village!" he screamed out loud shocking some of the people on the street. now smirking and laughing he now focused on getting to the building to show his new findings.

Last edited by (ANBU)Tony on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Oda Ryōta

Ryo : 41

Back to top Go down

Research on the six sage Empty Re: Research on the six sage

Post by Evilpath Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Takugan Uchiha was finally home with a newly gained power: He was Gyuki's Jinchuuriki. He entered Kumogakure once more, and there was a swarm of Shinobi and citizens around him, almost as if he were a celebrity. No one knew of the Top-Secrect S-Class Mission he had just completed, but they had all guessed he'd done something dangerous. Progressing, slowly but surely through the village, a woman appraoched Takugan. She was beautiful in nearly every way, and Takugan was dumbstruck. He averted his gaze, realizing he was rudely staring and regained his professional posture. She now spoke to him, "Lord Raikage-sama, I will need you to follow me, as some members of the medical team were informed that you were sent on a mission and you may need healing as soon as you arrived."

Takugan replied in an honorific voice, "I cannot go to the medical building now, I have important work to attend to."

"Lord Raikage, this is by doctor's orders." She gave a flirtatious wink with that, and smiled.

"Then your team will need to follow me to my office, so I can attend to this mountain of work that is just bound to be waiting for me."

"Yes, Lord Raikage." And she was off, Takugan assumed she was relaying the message to the rest of her team. About midway to the Raikage's office, a message reached him from Rocore Yotsuki. After reading the message, the Raikage smiled inwardly at himself, knowing he had chosen a worthy Sannin to be able to take out a Bijuu and go after the nine-tails as well. The Raikage planned to write a response after he got to his office.

Finally getting to his mansion, there were two shinobi waiting for him. It was the young Tony Uchiha and an Anbu ninja. The Anbu ninja said to the Raikage, "Lord Raikage-sama, I have important news for you." The Raikage considered for a second, then beckoned him into his office, telling Tony Uchiha to give him a minute. The Anbu continued on, "Lord Raikage, there has been tell of another village forming: The Village Hidden in the Sand, Sunagakure. It has formed in the desert areas of the Land of Wind." And with that, he disappeared.

Takugan considered this information for a short time, and decided he may send a Shinobi to begin making ties with the village as soon as he heard word that the village had formed and elected its leader. The Raikage now called for Tony Uchiha to enter his office and began writing his note to Rocore Yotsuki. I have received your note. When you have finished your battle it is of utmost importance that you come back, for we have important matters to discuss.

The healing ninja began filing in to tend to their Raikage, healing his minor wounds and essentially revitalizing his energy and chakra. He relaxed as he began to slowly feel more like himself and his eyes began to get brighter and brighter. The Raikage was still in his torn attire, however changing was no longer an option with all these women in here. The Raikage laughed at what he expected their reactions to be were he to change in front of them.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 pm

"Hey Taku, oh shit i mean Raikage-san i have very important and from the look of it good news." winking he had begone telling him of first his intense training bragging on himself while he could and the he remembered why he was there. "hehe sorry but i really do have great news i have done some research on the Sage of the Six Paths and it seems he has left a floating island to where you can train a bujji and i feel that would be a great asset to the village if we could obtain it." So he continued to brief the kage of his newly found info and then he reviled the map knowing he had no time to wait for the medic team to leave. they started to laugh as they heard of this tale knowing that they thought it was just a tale for children tony looked into the taku's eyes letting him know he felt he really had a chance to find this wonderful asset. "Raikage if you let me work with rocore I could find this island in 1 weeks time!" the medical ninja then stopped laughing seeing he had become serious. "As you can see there are 5 current locations i can think of that would hide this island perfectly which is what i think the Sage of the Six Paths was going for,Also there is another but i want that to remain a secret between myself, you, and rocore." Now waiting there to see if the raikage would hear out his somewhat crazy plan.

Last edited by (ANBU)Tony on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Takugan sat pondering for a moment, and giggled, as a medical ninja applied cream to a particularly ticklish part of his arm. Almost as if to tease him, she applied more until he managed to speak without laughing. Could this be true? He had heard tell of this place, but so had many. Takugan truly WAS one who believed in the Sage of Six Paths, for as a ninja with both Uchiha and Senju heritage, he'd heard many tales of such a thing before, even that the Sage of Six Paths was his ancestor.

"I'll see what Gyuki knows." Takugan's eyes slowly closed, his breathing slowed, until the outside world was nothing but an abstract whisper. Sinking deeply into his subconscious, a luscious green forest with a lake in the middle, somehow frozen over in 75 degree weather. Under the surface, trapped in the lake, was Gyuki, who still reflected Takugan's Sharingan. "Gyuki. I know that you have memories of a place called 'Turtle Island'. What is it?"

Gyuki responded in an almost hypnotic voice, "That place is where Rikudo Sennin trained to master the Jyuubi. There is a waterfall where you must confront and defeat your 'true self' and just beyond this there is a room blocked off from the rest of the world that makes it easier to train jinchuuriki. This is all I know about the place."

With that, Takugan was thrown back into reality, almost feeling like he had woke up from a hypnotic dream. He relayed his information to the boy and de-spelled his genjutsu over Gyuki, preferring to attempt a true friendship than to control him. He relayed the news to Tony, follows by a different piece of information. "I have already sent for Yotsuki-san. Now all that is left is to wait." And with that, Takugan sent his hawk away with the message to Rocore Yotsuki.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Hearing this tony replies "well then if you can do that and have sage mode it would be quicker for you to fine the island." there was no need for a genin if they could simply do everything swift and easy so he left his notes and walked out the room going back to training because power seemed to be the only answer in this village.

Last edited by (ANBU)Tony on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocore Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Rocore was in his own office when he received the message. His eyes flittered over the material before he gave a nod of understanding. He delegated elder's from his clan to manage trade agreements and set about to leave. A bandage was wrapped around his chest, and he wore robes for comfort in his time of healing. He was doing well but they still couldn't completely fix the bones, just a little longer was needed to finish up his healing.

Upon arriving he gave a bow to Takugan then asked, "Do we have a heading?"
Rocore
Rocore

Ryo : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down