Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border

+4
alucard68262
Tee
Tadoe
Oda Ryōta
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border Empty Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border

Post by Oda Ryōta Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:22 pm

After hearing the kage tell him to go attack the borders Anthony was off. He ran outside hoping Tadoe was behind him. He had no time to waste waiting on some one else to get there so Anthony started using body flicker so that he could better get to the destination swiftly. First he used the flicker to get out off the village, so that he could keep a steady pace and get to the border in at least half a day if not faster. "I'm so ready for this i have some inner rage i need to unleash and this is the perfect mission to do it." Anthony left off a small grin as the true blood lust in his body started to show. Heading east toward the border he used body flicker every couple miles or 2 so that he could flicker almost 3 miles out so that the trip was cut in half. Though knowing he would have to stop after awhile so he wouldn't be noticed reaching the border of the leaf village."I wonder what level ninja i will cut down with my blade first he pondered?"
Though to him it didn't matter he was simply looking to let out his rage and for a moment forgot to see if Tadoe was even behind him still. So he looked back seeing if he would find him or if he was still coming at all really before he got too carried away.

Oda Ryōta

Ryo : 41

Back to top Go down

Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border Empty Re: Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border

Post by Tadoe Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 pm

It was moist and hot. Very humid perfect conditions for Tadoe, he breathed in his body in a constant relaxed posture only found from a person as mellow as him; his natural born genetic mutation taking in the oxygen  and separating the moisture from it as by product. A mist like substance reeked from his mouth, clearly visible before melting into the air , turning into a full on drip from his mouth as the fast moving pair neared the Fire country. Since his partner had taken to body flicker he had thought of a way to keep up with the daredevil, reaching back with his right hand, Tadoe withdrew his signature chakra-treated bubble blower. Sturdy enough that it could repel direct strikes from Kunai, but intricate enough to create the many versatile forms of water based bubbles he created. Looking forward at his assigned partner with his a left onyx hued eye; his long bang covering his right eye, while the girth of his hair whined back down to the back of his thighs. 

He watched the man slightly seeing the amount of rage almost oozing from his body. It was negative emotions like this that gave human's such an aura that caused all of nature to flee them and neglect them. He was not like that a small sly smile could always be seen gracing his persona for he was a refined person. It was all he knew. A slight sigh could be heard from the man as he cast his idle thoughts away, before blowing full force into his B. Blower; creating a plume of bubbles so many it covered his body from all sides. Just as he'd seen his teammate look back, he made all pop ,but one single sphere. His face could be seen almost as if he was within the orb; it's size so small it could be felt within the palm of the average hand.

With a small smile the bubble floated infront of Anthony, maintaining their set speed; Tadoe's voice rung out slightly." Trust me. I can keep up." The mysterious nin said casually.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Ryo : 2

Back to top Go down

Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border Empty Re: Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border

Post by Oda Ryōta Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Smirk at the comment the man made Anthony turned back around and went on with his pace so that they would be there in the next few hours before dawn even came. Looking over his shoulder as he ran "Thank you" letting out a smile for the man to see his anger slowly grew hopefully less obvious to the man who he never meet today but it seemed taku trusted him so he just he trusted the man as well. "Lets get this mission done, and get back to the village what is your name?" Seeming he had forgot his manner while on this journey he said "Lol sorry I am Anthony Uchiha nice to meet you." smiling again he went on running knowing now he could run at a free speed and the man behind him would still be there.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 pm

With a small smirk, the ever lay-back nin introduced himself casually." I go by Tadoe. Tadoe Uchiha. A absolute pleasure to meet cha' my fellow Uchiha. Although the children of our village might have a different name for me." A smile graced his lips before disappearing almost as fast. His impregnable calm demeanor always seemed to just jut from this man, his stoic behavior sort of calming.  He looked towards Anthony." It is alright. I can already see you're raging emotions. I would rather that then a mere facade." He voiced out while they traveled swiftly through the tree's. He knew his behavior was odd for him to be an Uchiha, but nonetheless that was his personality ,and because of his personality so many were drawn to him. His voice held an insurmountable wisdom to it even though he was just a young man. He was though a man of wisdom calculating every single situation not matter how dire so coolly that even those half a century older then him could be surprised." Do not hold back you're rage for me, but be sure to refine it for the battle ahead. Such readiness to kill never leads to a night of good rest."
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Letting out a laugh because of the man's words now beside him he felt relieve he didn't have to hold back anything just simply because the man was new. Though he did think the way tadoe talked and acted was different from ever uchiha but that made anthony happy because he didn't want all the children some what hate driven like himself. Then he focused back and he could see the border in his sights.

With this he left out a giant smile and drew his katana, looking over at tadoe he said "Time for the games to begin." smiling as he looked back at the border seeing the ninjas just looking around waiting for something to happen. They where off guard and bored just laying around in a sluggish way that made anthony want to destroy them even more. Letting his rage get a little edge over him he accidentally let the first level of the curse mark unfold as he used speed star at the same time. "YAHOO" he cried as he went straight for the ninja he cut down 3 before anyone could even spot the nearly flashing ninja going around cutting everything down that was in his path. 

Then he stopped for a moment and tried to seal the curse mark again before tadoe could see hoping that he wouldn't say anything. So he yelled "Hey you going to come help this is really fun over here." Not knowing where the man was now. All anthony knew was that he was already splattered with blood and he loved the sense, the smell, and everything else about it. He was finally unleashing a built up rage that he had sense he was a mere ten year old. After the rampage he sheathed his blade.

Last edited by Anthony Uchiha on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:04 pm

As they neared the ever closing border, Tadoe analyzed every bit of its structure a slightly fortified Gate. No problem. They were heavy in nin, but due to their appearance, stance, and behavior, it wouldn't be too much trouble. Slowing down slightly letting his partner first engage, he watched with a constant smirk as he jumped right into the fray massacring their adversaries. He watched their anguish filled faces, they were ready for a retaliation of some sort , but they never expected this. Deciding to ruffle the coop even more a lanky arm reached back towards the bandaged hilt of his giant Gunbai. It's girth being larger them him, even though he was but 5"11; it was a wonder to many how such a small man could handle such a powerful weapon so easily, but it was nothing new in the shinobi world.

Finally, a pale hand clasped the bandaged hilt of said Gunbai, lifting it swiftly from its restraints the Sannin known as Tadoe would show Konoha 'Exactly' why he was so feared. With his Gunbai wrung in his left hand, and attached large Kama in his right, Tadoe channeled a brisk sum of Futon chakra to his limbs and through his Gunbai, before jumping harshly with great speed into the sky, maybe 5 or 6 stories; this process increasing the strength of his muscles while decreasing heaviness of his bones as to allow something similar to a glide.

If one were to look into the sky, you could see for almost a second the quickly falling figure. With gunbai in hand in a slamming position ,Tadoe dropped not in a gliding motion ,but a quick dead drop right infront of the gate slamming his large gunbai into the ground in the direction the the outpost and a large sum of shinobi; at first nothing happened , the shinobi laughing slightly at the man, a grim smirk idling his face before swinging upwards in a fanning motion creating a gigantic gale of Wind comparable to that of typhoons. It's power sweeping up shinobi, uprooting trees, and now heading straight for the outpost gate made of stone and wood."Haaa!" The veins in Tadoe's arm convulsed as he controlled the giant mass of air towards the Gate, he waited for the sweet explosion of sound that would release from impact.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Tee paced back and forth in his office, thinking contemplating. What should his next move be what should he do next. But he didn't have to worry about that anymore because the same advisor who had came not a half a day earlier busted into the office with the same fearfulness. He held a single sheet of paper between his pale small hands. "He here you g g go Hokage sama." the nervous advisor said." Tee snatched the paper from the advisors hands. It read

"This is a report from the east boarder, there has been an attack by what is to be believed as cloud ninja. They have already caused sever casualties we NEED backup, Hokage sama please help us." There are two ninja so send reinforcements accordingly.

The message was short and brief but Tee could understand why if the boarder was really under attack as they said who has time for a formal note? Hana Tee called his advisor. "Y Yes H Ho Hokage." Call for Teru Uchiha and Hiro Toriyama. "Y yes Hokage." With that the nervous advisor left to fetch the two ninja. "I really need a new advisor" Tee thought to himself "This guy is just too nervous all the time, is he afraid of me or something?" "ehh that's beside the point lets hope that Teru and Hiro can get the job done correctly. Tee went over to his desk and pressed the blue button signifying a stage 3 warning on the village. Which would let everyone in the village know to stay in there homes because there was a crisis that needed dealing with. Tee paced his office contemplating what to tell the two ninja when they arrived.

Tee grew furious, "the balls of those cloud ninja first they attack my squad and now this... now they attack my village, have they no souls?" Tee cracked his knuckles in a feeble effort to relive some bit of anger. "Where are those damned ninja?" Tee hated to wait so the longer the ninja took the more irritable he would be.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Hiro heard the warning and immediatley started to rush toward the hokages office. On his way there he spotted his advisor. " What's going on?" "H-h-hokage-sama wants to see you!" he said. " Damnit this is bad" Hiro put on his speed ring and took off at high speed, arriving in a matter of seconds. He burst into the office without knocking "Hokage-sama what's going on?"

alucard68262

Ryo : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Teru was already sitting on the balcon right next to the Hokage's office the moment Hiro came in. He had heard and witnessed the tremendous fiery of power that erupted from the front gate. From an angle, there was no doubt about it. Kumogakure made the first, decisive move. An offense. Damn it! I knew this would fuckin' happen... Teru had suspicions about the alliance from the very beginning. So they really were planning on betraying them. Teru was not a killer, but today made him want to kill. He hopped to the Hokage's office right when Hiro entered. "You were too slow, Lord Hokage," he blatantly spitted out. "The enemy made the first move. I'm going to stop this before anymore of our people die". He noticed hiro and glared at him "Hiro Toriyama, come with me! We're going to silence this bunch of godforsaken ragtags."
V
V

Ryo : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 am

Letting out a deep sigh anthony grew bored again after slaughtering so many leaf ninja with the most basic of techniques. "Hey tadoe why are this guys so weak like i thought this would last longer then that but they where no challenge at all." Letting his smirk leave his face he just sat waiting what was going on. "Well we still have to sit here till those leaf ninja get here i guess." Bored after taking so long to get here, seemed it was a waste and just a disappointing time. "I hope the main force isn't as weak as that." Standing waiting for the main force he just readied himself for whatever came his way.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:29 am

Kicking a a impaled shinobi from his Kama, the bloodstained face of Tadoe looked at his partner." Heh. Be ready check you're supplies,and since we took these guys out with relative ease, it's safe to assume you're chakra levels are just fine." His appearance a truly gruesome sight, it was safe to consider why the other villages called him the long haired oni. Where the once proud standing outpost stood was now in striking resemblance to that of an fresh crime scene, on a war level. Bodies liter the outpost far and wide some hanging from the still standing tree's, some unfortunate bodies with no head hung to drip dry. 

The slender pale hand of Tadoe reaching to flick a bang of his hair away from his left eye. The wind blew slightly on this moist day most certainty carrying the stench of death with it, thinking slightly as to prepare for the konoha counter he KNEW were coming. Tadoe reached for his chakra infused bubble blower, before uttering the words while said device was clasped to his lips."Water Release: Bubble Technique"

The effect almost instant a gigantic plum of hundreds of bubbles spluttered from the device the said Uchiha had his lips pressed firmly upon. Taking to the sky the bubbles surrounded a vast area inwards the fire country to intercept the Konoha nin. A stray bubble accidentally hitting a wall it splattered normly upon its stone, for moments all was normal ,but then a sizzling sound could be heard as soon enough a portion of the stone was being melt away showing the acidic power of the batch he had just made.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:51 am

"Good your both here we have to act quickly the damned cloud came and are attacking us as we speak, now go off and defend our village."

After sending his shinobi off Tee couldn't just send them off with peace of mind. Tee pulled a scroll from his desk drawer and unraveled the scroll on the desk. Tee bit his finger just enough so a small wound appeared showing a slight amount of blood. Tee slammed his hand down on the scroll and shortly after threw the scroll out the window. Tee's massive minivan sized eagle was summoned from the scroll. "Yes Hokage what is it you wish?" The eagle asked. "The village is under attack and I have sent some shinobi to defend it but Im sending you to overwatch and maybe help out if necessary.

"Yes Hokage." the eagle stated. With that the eagle flew off into the sky gracefully and eagle like. Tee sighed "My ninja better be able to deal with this or i'll have to get Yarashi once he gets back.."

Last edited by Tee on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:06 am

Taiyo opened his eyes his power seemed jolted by a more powerful chakra his body could not move his bones where shaken."D-d-damn this chakra its powerful i have to sensed it" Taiyo said in a aggressive yet happy voice. Taiyo slowly got up from his tree looking over to the Border his eyes could barely see a person without a huge amount of chakra "Damn they are really going out over there" Taiyo said with a tired tone as he saw the people battling."They don't need my help i would just be a weak target" Taiyo said as he grew less tired "Well whatever i guess i can throw some bombs if they need" Taiyo said as he sped to their position.

"Damn it i always have to be the good guy" Taiyo said while jumping off a tree putting on his chakra gloves."Damn it i think i need to talk with the kage after this if i have to help him like this i want a better pay" Taiyo said with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood. Taiyo had finally gotten to the first border "Yo who the hell are you guys, and why the hell are you bastards here" Taiyo said before looking at there headbands. "Oh your from the cloud are you here to talk with the kage?" Taiyo said not knowing what they where doing or talking about beforehand.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 am

" Damnit why did they have to do this! This is going too far. I promise you lord hokage i will make them pay!" Hiro was furious about this attack, his comrades being killed in cold blood. He put on his speed and chakra ring and began to rush towards the border

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 am

Teru sped towards the war zone, which, unfortunately, was right at the village gate. He saw some ANBU tagging along the way. "Lord Teru, the enemy just blasted down the gates and liquidated dozens of our men, including a few ANBU Black Ops. Such tyranny.... is this how those Kumo bastards do things?" Teru pondered that as well and calmed down a bit. After all, getting worked up before he has even met the enemy will cloud him. There was an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Clearly, the ninja that were about to enter the village are stong. "Guys, back off right now. Let me handle this," he said. "Lord Teru, they must not be allowed to take a single step into this village! We have to hold them back. Actually, we're counting on you, sir. As one of the three Sannin, you're the only one who can take them on." With that statement, Teru's morale skyrocketed. He would not let his village, one where he is loved and has worked hard all these years to nourish, to be bombarded like they were just fodder. These people that the village had given their trust to... Teru should have advised the Hokage to cancel the alliance and raise caution against Kumogakure from the very beginning. If Teru were to make it out of this alive, he would make sure that he was at the front, spearheading the counterattack invasion force on Kumogakure. But none of that matters now. He had a job to do. "You got that right." "Speed Demon" Teru is back in action.

With the Sharingan, the pride and power of his clan turned on, he could see the bubbles coming at him from a mile away. From the chakra he was perceiving, he could tell that they were not normal. They were elementally produced. They were just floating around. What kind of children's games were the Kumo nin playing at? Time to pop the bubble. As if they were a blockade, blocking and ready to shoot down the ships that were coming their way. Well, not unless those ships have some cannons and rockets of their own. Teru threw out 10 shurikens at a fairly slow speed. But they were all enhanced with some of his fire chakra. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!" Those 10 shurikens became 50, all spread out in a vast area, like the bubbles themselves. Then, he blew out a large wind gale from his mouth. "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!" He moved his mouth around to cover all of the shurikens that he threw out, just as they were 10 meters away from the space between each bubble. The wind chakra ignited the fire chakra on each shuriken, turning the flame on the shuriken white-hot, and just a feet before they reached the bubbles, explosions from each shuriken sparked out, unleashing a chain of fiery bombings that not only blew out the bubble, but also evaporated them completely. A cloud of steam replaced the field of bubbles, and obstructed everything. There were now molten goops of metal on the ground, 30 meters from where the gate was. But luckily no one stood in the way. After the steam cleared up, Teru would disappear.

Running stealthily along the side of the border that was facing inside the village, Teru knew he had to conserve his chakra. He could not afford to consume too much energy before he actually battled. But at least he neutralized the threat the Kumo ninja had posed earlier. There, he saw Taiyo Takka screaming at someone. Must be the enemy. Teru knew where they were. Now keeping his approach very quiet, Teru took out four kunai knives, placed exploding tags on each of them, walked over to the edge of the border facing outside the village, and rained them down on the two ninja that were standing just outside of the gate, right on their heads.... A warning shot.

The battle and carnage has begun.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Seeing the little insect in front of him Anthony couldn't help himself but to destroy this ninja as a warm up before the true battle begun. So in a flash he activated his sharingan, Showing that he was in the uchiha clan with the light red blood on his face he truly look like a blood thirsty uchiha. While that was going on he activated his curse mark level 1 spreading flame like marking going all around his body as he let out a evil smirk as he knew they move he was about to preform was nearly impossible to dodge for even those of jounin level, So in what seemed like a flash Anthony used his lightning Body flicker to get behind the unprepared chuunin. As soon as he landed he used his favorite one sword technique and tried to slash down the chuunin with Iaido, the fastest sword slash in history so far and maybe even ever. With this technique plus the body flicker to get behind a person lower then jounin it was almost a instant kill other then for some special jounin who maybe could match the speed of knowing where he let himself body flicker which with the lightning release was almost instant.

As the blade flashed out of it's holster he whispered "This is the end for you ninja, you had a nice run." trying to cut him straight up the middle. If he dodged it would still be a danger zone for the sannin in front of him, But as soon as the blade was about to hit the chuunin's skin he saw 5 explosive kunai flying to where he once was. This was bad how would he signal the sannin just in case. So he looked a little over the ninja he was attackings shoulder to look at the other uchiha to signal there was a attack coming Though still not stopping the flash of a attack was going on.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tadoe Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Watching somberly as the leaf nin was soon to meet his demise by his companions sword. He could almost see it happening in his mind, the blade slicing into the skin, through the flesh, into the bone and beyond. This scene looking more like a grotesque murder scene then a battle of survival between elite trained shinobi fighting for their village. Looking away from the scene and towards the direction where his earlier placed bubbles were positioned. Someone was coming he could sense that all of his bubbles were popped. 

No matter he would be ready himself ,but as he watched his partner He'd come to call ,Tony leap into action he saw it. Some konoha nin he knew was above the norm, had to be for he had just thrown 5 explosive kunai. By himself he would have easily diverted the attack ,but he had to worry for his partner as well. 

Thinking quicker then most, said Sannin slammed his gunbai in to the ground digging the hilt in firmly before putting diverting chakra directly into the weapon; the effect instantaneous a big dome of spiraling wind encased Tadoe his companion and the unfortunate konoha nin who had been at the wrong place at the wrong time. Upon impact with the shield of  rotating wind ,the kunai were violently caught in it rotation; spinning around once in a hurried revolution, Tadoe timed the release just in time to send the near explosive kunai right back at it caster.
Tadoe
Tadoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 pm

The Eagle arrive at the boarder to see kunai exploding and one of the Cloud nin about to slice up one of the leaf nin. The eagle knowing he couldn't get there in time even with his flying speed of 45 mph. The eagle dove down accelerating to about 70 mph. He had his beak aimed at the ninja who was getting ready to attack Taiyo. Since the eagle was attacking from straight above the ninja wouldn't notice the eagle as it was silently flying directly above the cloud ninja. Should the beak impact the ninja he would instantly die from the blow.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Taiyo felt the blade stab him he moved to the left trying to escape but failed him body with penetrated by the sword it cut threw bones taiyo had blacked out within that one swing his blood gushing from him it was all over the ground his eye seemed dim no light in them "H-h-help me hokage .. i d-don't wanna die like this" Taiyo said blood dripping from his mouth as he dropped the sword was in so deep if removed he would die in a instant unless treated first as he stood up to the man looking him in the eyes with the little life he had left "Why d-d-did you attack the leaf we did nothing wrong" Taiyo said with blood slowly but for certain almost all gone "I d-d-don't hate you you where only f-f-following orders" Taiyo said with a smile the blood had almost all gone as he fell he uses the most of his chakra just stopping the blood flow "I-i-if it came back down to it i would still defend the leaf we did nothing wrong we did nothing to upset the cloud village" Taiyo said with the blood on the ground he could see his reflection he smiled and said goodbye as he passed out.(To kill him just pull out the sword there is a slim chance he would survive)

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by alucard68262 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Hiro arrived just in time to see Taiyo die. He put on his speed and chakra rings "Damnit! Earth release: Earth spear!" Hiros skin turned a dark color and his skin became hard as diamond. "Earth release: Earth Flow River!" the ground under tony began to turn into chakra infused mud that would trap anyone still caught in it, and just in case he used one more jutsu "Earth release: Earth dragon bullet" the mud began to turn into a large dragons head and fire Mud bullets at tony

alucard68262

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Yarashi arrived at the scene on foot. masking his chakra as he looked at his surroundings. Stillsome distance away, Yarashi took in the painfull view as he watched in secret.

Yarashi Uchiha

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Takugan's clone had been sitting a safe distance away, drawing in Senjutsu chakra for the duration of the fight, so that in case of emergency, he could do a bit to help the Kumo ninja that were now fighting.  After a bit, when most of the ninja at the border were killed, the clone entered Sage Mode. Without Hand Seals, an Electromagnetic Field filled the air, as well as Lightning chakra.  It was impossible to detect, except with the Mangekyou Sharingan or the Byakugan, and even then, it would be impossible to determine its purpose.  The jutsu  allowed the user to sense any disturbances or changes in the battlefield, as well as any figure.  

He'd felt a few people approach, and each time he looked at them to get a good figure of their alignment and how powerful they were.  There is a lot to learn about the way a ninja carries himself. But none of them were worthy of note.  However, soon, he felt another person approach... no way! It was his old childhood friend, it was Yarashi Uchiha! He quickly reprimanded himself.  No, this was not his old childhood friend, this was now his enemy.  For all Takugan knew, he had aided in the elimination of his unit.  

The Clone activated his Ultimate Sharingan, and without hand seals, a Hawk appeared next to him in a small puff of smoke.  It was a small Hawk, perhaps only 20 Centimeters tall.  It would be hard to spot in the trees where he was, and would likely only be considered a part of the nature.  But it wasn't there to be a part of the fight, rather to BRING a part of the fight.  Using the Reverse Summoning Technique, the Hawk Summoned the Sage of its contract: Takugan Uchiha, Sage of the Hawk Contract, Jnichuuriki of the 8 Tails, Leader of the Senju Clan, and the First Raikage.  The Raikage looked out onto the battlefield, a bit oblivious as to why he was summoned at first.

The Clone was the first to speak.  "Original, Yarashi Uchiha has arrived to the battlefield."  That was all Takugan needed to know. Making sure his clone was still concealed, he activated his Ultimate Sharingan, and spoke out loud.  "It's time to kick some ass."  Rather than making a big entrance, he turned back to the Clone.  Takugan could not see where Yarashi was, so he activated the technique he used to keep an eye on Kumogakure.  Without Hand Seals, an Electromagnetic Field filled the air, as well as Lightning chakra.  It was impossible to detect, except with the Mangekyou Sharingan or the Byakugan, and even then, it would be impossible to determine its purpose.  The jutsu  allowed the user to sense any disturbances or changes in the battlefield, as well as any figure.  He could feel the tiniest of ants still working to flee the battlefield.  And he could feel the only human he could not see.  That must be Yarashi.  Takugan moved into view of Yarashi, and smiled maliciously.  "Time to die."
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Yarashi was not surprised to see Takugan come towards him. Rather, his surprise showing on his face was due to what Takugan had said. Yarashi unmasked his chakra and attempted to head past the battle field into the land off lightning. Yarashi's movements increased in speed as he let chakra run through his body. His movements did not seem to be ones to flee, but it was not obvious to others as to what they where for. I must test Taugan's memory, Yarashi thought to himself.

Yarashi Uchiha

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm

The kunai were redirected back at him, but as the kunai approached him, their edges rubbed off against each other as they were thrown at high speed, repelling each other, like a pair of electrons or protons. The same goes for the other pair of kunai. They exploded several meters away from Teru, completely unharming him. Teru could tell, from his height at the top of the border, that the man who countered his kunai combo had particularly powerful chakras, ones that most likely exceeded even Teru's. But now he had more important matters to attend to. Reinforcements were coming in. He looked at Taiyo. The wound was no doubt life-threatening.  There was a sword stuck to his back, as if he was impaled. Keeping that sword in to limit the bleeding was the only thing keeping Taiyo alive right now. Without taking his eye off of Tadeo, he called out to the eagle. "Hey!! Tee's bird. Can you take this guy to get treated as soon as possible?" He looked at Tadeo.

There was nothing but calm yet solid hostility coming off of Teru. His aura was strong. He wanted others to perceive it. With a neutral expression, he just looked at Tadeo. Were they going to talk? Speak? Question each other's motives? Throw a few words, then insults, then some lines of mockery before they went at each other's throats? Teru did not think so. The time for talk was long over. They have violated the law in his village. Teru was cautious and kept his Sharingan on to read and analyze Tadeo as well as his surroundings. Teru felt confident with so much ninja coming in. Then, he sensed Yarashi's chakra, and knew that he had returned. Yet, it seemed that he was going off someone. Was there another enemy? One that only Yara can face? It didn't matter, for Teru would face the man below him. The man.... his hair... his face... and that chakra... Could it be possible that the man before him was an Uchiha? This surprised, but did not shock Teru. Kumogakure was home to the Uchiha. It only makes sense that the Cloud would sent one of their elites to make an invasion.

Sigh.... again the stupidity begins. Teru formed the Dragon handseal, and took advantage of the rapidly spinning wind sphere. 'Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique!" Right from Tadoe's wind sphere, there'd be a wind wave that'd shoot out of the barrier at a fairly high speed, just 4 meters behind Tadeo, aimed at the back of his neck, where his blind spot was.....
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Tee's eagle dove straight into the wind barrier getting sent back to the summoning realm with a poof. Tee felt a disturbance in his chakra and knew something had happened to his eagle. Tee assumed that either the enemy had caught the eagle off guard which was very unlikely or that the enemy was really that formidable that they defeated his eagle. Tee had to take precaution. Tee hurried upstairs to his family. Tee walked into his bedroom at the top floor to see his wife Maya holding their three year old Tmac on their bed. "Baby what's going on?" Maya asked upon the sight of her handsome husband. "Maya the village is under attack and I have no idea what might happen but I need to get you to safety."  "Maya listen to be im bringing you and Tmac to the secret room." "If I don't come back you will have to stay in there until Tmac develops his oshi and can open the door himself." "If I don't come back I want you to know I love you and I always will." "I love you too Tee." Maya said in a hysterical voice." "Now quickly downstairs" Tee said. Now in his office Tee activated his oshi and looked down at the middle of his floor for the designated amount of time. The leaf insignia on the floor swirled and opened unveiling a small dirt cavern just small enough to crawl through. Tee grabbed his beautiful wife and kissed her, he kissed her like it would be their last time together. Tee unsheathed one of his daggers. "Here give this to Tmac if I do not return i want him to have something to remember me by. Then he sent his wife into the cavern smacking her buttocks as a sort of incentive to stay.

Tee's wife looked back but said nothing as she carried their three year old son into the cavern and into the darkness. Tee used his wood release to seal up about 10 feet of the cavern just in case the secret door was discovered that it would just be earth underneath. Tee then used his oshi to seal the door. "Now its time to protect my village" Tee thought. Tee leaped out of the window landing on his feet in the middle of his village. Tee started doing hand signs.

Wind Release: Wings Of Flight

A large set of majestic white transparent wings formed on Tee's back giving him the ability to fly. Tee flapped his wings and took off into the sky. Heading toward the east boarder where he had sent Hiro and Teru.

Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next