Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Training Son Goku EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Training Son Goku EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Training Son Goku EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Training Son Goku EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Training Son Goku EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Training Son Goku EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Training Son Goku EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Training Son Goku EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Training Son Goku EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Training Son Goku

2 posters

Go down

Training Son Goku Empty Training Son Goku

Post by Tee Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:40 am

Tee after just having recently captured his beast still had no way of controlling its power and using it in battle. The more Tee thought of it the more he urged to go and train his beast power. Tee told his advisors he would be going out for a while and provided no explanation. He simply said he needed a day off and ran off to the outskirts of the village. Tee needed a nice place to harness his powers without being disturbed. Quickly doing hand signs as not to waste time Tee used his wood release to create make a giant tree emerge from the ground pushing high high high with Tee on the top of it. Once the tree was visible from all throughout the leaf Tee created a wooden platform enabling him enough training room to run around with enough space to do what he needed. Tee thought to himself this is finally the moment Ive been wanting, what ive been waiting for. But as Tee thought that he had no idea how to go about controlling the beast at all. Soon as that thought occurred in his mind Son Goku spoke to him. "You want to control me?" "You want to harness MY power?" Tee said to the beast "Yes, I believe I have proven myself worthy enough by capturing you and sealing you inside of me.

With that statement the bijuu grew irritated "WHAT" He stated you were to scared to take me out on your own so you had your ninja attack me and distract me helping you out" With that sentence a great power flowed throughout Tee. A crazy uncontrollable power. Something wonderful Tee had never felt before. "You think you can control that human?" Goku asked. "One day I will fully control you this is swear" Tee stated. With that Goku became enraged a red cloak of chakra flickered all throughout Tee and his entire body tingled as if his whole body had fallen asleep. Tee couldn't feel or control himself for a moment the beast was taking over. He was losing his body to the beast. Tee panicked for a second fearful he would lose his body to the beast and his village would be destroyed or worse.... Tee used every ounce of his power to push the beast into submission and control him and put him in his place. With this the red chakra cloak flickered around Tee but not because of the beast trying to control Tee but because he willed it. Tee had successfully taken control and mastered the 1st tail of his beast. Tee spit lava from his mouth toward a nearby lake just as a test of his control and to enjoy the power he had taken inside the beast. Tee knowing he had finally controlled and mastered the first beast tale was relieved and content. He now knew Son Goku's power to an extent and was on step closer to controlling him fully. "What was that you were saying about control Great Sage Equalling Heaven?" "Shut-up human Son Goku said all you want is my power anyway what else could you want from me?" Tee responded to the bijuu's question in a serious and responsible tone "I want a partnership with you Goku Tee stated" After that it was silent Tee deactivated the cloak now being able to do so at will and Tee headed back to the village enjoying his training since something had come out of it.

Last edited by Tee on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Training Son Goku Empty Re: Training Son Goku

Post by Evilpath Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:43 am

Lol, OOOOH my gawd you need 9 more words XD
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:51 am

Approved
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 am

Tee had a vivid dream of himself sleeping. While he slept a dark ominous figure swept over the foot of the bed and stared down Tee. Eyeing him sizing him up as if he wasn't worth it. The shadowy figure had started to flicker as it flickered it revealed a red bubbly chakra glow that it contained. It was Son Goku watching Tee in his dreams. Tee awoke with a start cold sweat dripping down his forehead. His heart beating as if he had just ran a marathon, and he had this feeling, this feeling like Goku would overtake him at any time. Tee had flashbacks from his fight with Goku. He remembered how Goku had tried so hard to destroy the village and feared that one day Goku would take him over in an effort to take over or destroy the village.

With that thought in mind Tee quietly set off to his training spot that he created last time he trained his bijuu. Tee walked quietly through the dead of night jumpy as ever from his dream. Tee walked up to the largest tree in the leaf that he had created. Tee remembering he hadn't made a way up since he propelled himself upward the first time used his wood release to create a massive set of stairs. Tee started up the stairs walking, running, then sprinting desperate to get to the top. Eager to control this power as much as possible. As Tee got to the top the beast immediately tried to take over. Its raw power circulated throughout Tee's strong human body.

The power was immense it was nothing like before. The power from before compared to now was like trying to compare a sanin to a genin. The power was overwhelming it plunged Tee into a deep level of consciousness. Tee was in the depths of his mind. Tee was in a dark room. suddenly a light appeared. Tee cautiously walked toward it then when standing directly under it he stopped. Then "he" appeared. "The King Of the Sage Monkeys" lay calmly but dominantly on the floor behind a barred up box. Goku's chakra seeped from in between the bars encircling Tee forcing itself inside of him. Tee couldn't help himself it would have been so easy to give into the temptation of power letting him take over.

But no Tee had to control it. Tee suppressed the beasts power inside him and calmed it down a little. He was pushed out of the state of deep consciousness and brought back to reality. Tee allowed the chakra cloak to flicker around him. Allowed the beast's chakra to encircle him becoming one with Tee. When Tee was finally surrounded by a veil of scarlet chakra around his posterior formed a single tail. "Good" Tee thought "I can do that, but now I must control another tail" Tee thought. Tee strained himself to control the extra chakra lava seeped from Tee's mouth in his effort to control the beast. The cold dark night sky was illuminated by the chakra the beast gave off as well as the lava which seeped of onto the tree Tee was training on setting it on fire and making the tree unsafe to train on. Tee concentrated with all his well being and power and pushed the power out of him controlling it and becoming one with the beast. To Tee's surprise a second tail formed. But Tee had no time to celebrate because the large tree that you could see from Konoha was falling down but not just falling fit was falling right for the heart of the village.

Tee jumped down faster than the tree could fall and quickly jumped back up colliding head first into the tree. The massive tree instantaneously cracked in half both parts going into the ground greatly desecrating the landscape. But that didn't matter Tee had saved his village and controlled his second tail. Now without a place to train Tee would need another place to train his third tail but he would do that at a later date. Tee deactivated his demon cloak tails and reverted back to his normal form and went back to his home in the leaf still in the dead of night.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Approved.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down