Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
The Training Fields EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
The Training Fields EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
The Training Fields EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
The Training Fields EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
The Training Fields EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
The Training Fields EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
The Training Fields EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
The Training Fields EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
The Training Fields EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Training Fields

3 posters

Go down

The Training Fields Empty The Training Fields

Post by Rocore Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm

On a flat, open expanse carved into the mountain-side, the training fields had been carved into the rock not far from the Raikage's mansion. Close enough to see all the young warriors bettering themselves, and far enough to not hear every shout or scream. On the field's edge, looking over the misty lands below, the gray garbed ninja sat in meditation following the inauguration, early in the morning just as the sun rose over the beautiful mountain village. His kind demeanor from the day before was replaced by a serious aura of concentration, eyes closed and sitting with his hands on his knees. The Yotsuki leader did not allow his mind to wander to the duties he would need to complete but the end of the day. Instead he focused within himself controlling mind and body with a mastery unseen by most. The air seemed to fill with natural chakra, clouds formed overhead and the air seemed to thicken. Every breathe pulled in warm, damp, heavy air, movements felt a bit more sluggish and the land grew dark.

The growing storm felt like an extension of himself and as he looked up to the sky those close enough would note the markings of a sage on his features. Beneath both eyes were light blue markings that seemed to hold a glow of their own. Formerly hazel eyes turned almost wolf-like and took on the same light blue hue. Rain began to pour down upon him, returning balance to the air as he maintained the chakra balance within himself. Hands clenched into fists and unclenched, he cracked his neck and took a deep breathe.

As he breathed in he allowed his eyes to wander over the open field, plenty of ninja were already training this early in the day. More were distracted by him, a wave of his hand turned them back to their own training. Yotsuki, Uchiha, and other clans were all working hard. Mostly in their own familiar groups, but it was a start. Still he was hoping for someone or something closer to his level, a challenge. Even so, not a single word escaped his lips. His gaze was enough to see most return to their training if they were distracted by his presence. With face covered and a palpable aura of chakra emanating from him it wouldn't be hard to be be distracted.

A sigh escaped him, he didn't want to pull anyone out at random and demand a contest of skill... "I'm glad to see so many up this early. A devoted few, pair up with those from other clans. With styles you are not familiar with, make new friends and forge new bonds. Any who wish may train with me as well." The offer was given even if it felt awkward. Though he didn't like offering challenges, it seemed appropriate to offer himself as a training partner though he doubted he would find the spar he desired but those around him would benefit just the same.

If not by his teachings, then by his presence. The knowledge of having a sannin in their midst should inspire confidence and pride in their village. "Show me the Will of Thunder." He stated as he recalled the words of the Raikage. A smile crept over his face beneath the cover of his mouth, nose, and cheek bones.

Rocore
Rocore

Ryo : 22

Back to top Go down

The Training Fields Empty Re: The Training Fields

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 am

Tony awake the next day after having the that talk with roc and taku yesterday in a new level of focus and as he looked outside he saw a dark formation of clouds hovering over the new training area that was built so that ninja could train without having to leave the village "hmm... that's probably roc or taku those are the only ones in this village capable of summoning this level of anything really lol" as he laughs while getting out of bed he gets dressed in his usual training gear his fathers old anbu suit which was a little to long but he hoped to grow into it one and and his luck kuni just in case and with that he set off to see who was making such a big display of power this early in the day, even though some could easily confuse this for night.

He ran as fast as he could even jumping on building to hurry and get to the training field before it got to crowded but when he arrived it was already jam back with people. "sigh how is a guy suppose to train with all this people up here?" so he started to turn around and go to the forest like he usually would when out the corner of his eye he saw roc in the back just meditating "lol so it was him summoning all this in the morning great Wink" but he didn't want to bother the man so he just strolled of back down the hill to go to a less crowded area to get a better focus on his training. "I will become ANBU that all there is to it nothing is going to stop me now." so he finally found a nice quite place to train "im going to start with 200 push-ups, 300 crunchses, and then follow that with some chakra training!" as Tony began his training half way threw he felt himself getting winded allot faster then usually today then any other day "hmm... i suppose its from that storm rocore is pulling in hehe it will on help me push my limits past their previous limit thanks roc" With this new factor set in his mind Tony pushed even harder then usually and set a goal for him to do 500 push-ups, 600 crunches, and a full 3 hours of chakra training so that maybe someday he could summon the chakra and focus need to build something like what is over the training field now.

Focused on his new set goal he cut every distraction out from his mind slapping his face with both hands at the same time "lets get focused to finish this." then throwing his lucky kuni into a tree he began his training forgetting all about the storm for the time being and all the loud children yelling and screaming playing in the now drizzling rain.

Oda Ryōta

Ryo : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck678 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

Akira woke from his slumber, and traveled to the training fields. "This is where i'll better myself, to fight for my family." Akira threw 3 shurikens. All three whizzed passed a tree and went straight into a dummy. Perfect. Akira went to retrieve his shurikens when suddenly, he saw someone. Akira wanted to approach him, to become his friend, however, they will only just get in the way.

Akira now refocused on his goal, pulled out his kitana. This will be my assailant's end. Akira thought to himself. Akira touched the hilt, and observed his surroundings. He looked at a tree, and quickly, went to slice a branch off. He leaped gracefully into the air and fell to the ground. As he recovered, he looked back at the branch. The branch was hanging on. This is no good! I can't take vengeance with these skills.. said Akira, as he looked at his hilt. There was blood soaking from a cut on his hand, which must've happened when he leapt. Akira wrapped it in a bandage wrap and soon went back to training.

Feeling tired, Akira went back to the tree he cut. The branch was still hanging. Ignoring his failure, Akira went to lay against the tree, and suddenly, it began to rain. He saw someone in the distance, and he appeared focused on training. Training for what? Akira thought to himself. Why would you train? To get better for what? People only do this to hurt or to protect. I do it for my family. Akira wondered if the rain would ever stop, for it began to pour. The rain made Akira tired, and he fell asleep then and there.

Luck678

Ryo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 am

while tony was training his chakra a giant shock wave threw off his metal state and making him loss his conection to the tree and fall on his side "WTF was that god dang it that fucking hurt"... noticing that the rain had stopped he started to think of what he should do next sense he can't get focused "hmm im going to train my speed and attack and accuracy for awhile." starts setting up a pad on trees near by and setting up targets and traps to help him keep focus and get better with his relaxes and strength.

"Great now i can finally get to training myself physically for awhile instead of always worring about my chakra control." working threw the course for the first time getting hit by one of his own traps he gets thrown off the course and slams his back on a tree getting all the wind knocked out of him.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

After 3 long, and endless days training tony had did it he had completed his training course and it had given amazing resolve he now had power, acc. speed and chakra control increased by at least 8%. After noticing that he could easily now reach at what felt like 10 mph he felt it was time to stop training the basics and move on to his special technique he was creating. "hehe this is going to be the best sword style ever no swordsmen will match its power and technique." So he pulled out his 8 bee sting swords and got into his kenjutsu stance. "hmm.. seems i have lost some weight training out here for so long i need to curl up just a little more to have the first sword fit... perfect and it actually helped my balance a little." With this and his new speed in mind Tony had stood in his stance ready to try his first deadly technique when he finally noticed he was breathing harder then ever before "wow i am no where near ANBU level if this is all it takes to drain mostly all my chakra and leave me breathing like a dog in the hot sun.. Ha this won't stop me though" letting out a laugh and now smirking he went to a serious level of focus so he could try not to make any mistakes. "im going to start with my stomach and then that should land on the right hand blade making it flip so i can kick it hoping that in time i can get it to go for the targets left foot" with this in mind Tony moved swift with his new found speed and acc and tried this difficult move when the blade did hit the right hand blade it was perfection tony thinking "this is beautiful now just need to get the kick in and it will look wonderful" but when he went to kick he had made a great mistake and the blade instead of going straight down left went flying high in the air and coming down making a giant scratch on tony's right shoulder. "DAMN THIS HURTS" shouting letting the blades drop to the floor he quickly rapped it and sent the little chakra he had left to stop the bleeding "i must head back to the village to get treated before its to late and maybe shower i stink like a 3 day old fart." gathering his bee stings he puts them in there proper sheath then starts heading to the village as fast as he could.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

After finally healing in the hospital and being released tony stepped back outside ready to go straight back to training. "Hmm arm doesn't feel any worse then before this should work perfectly fine." smirking he goes back to his little shake of a home and gets his 8 bee stingers and heads on top of the building back to his secret training site. "hehe i'm glad i had time to think in the hospital i finally figure out how to make this work out." now fully smiling he starts speeding up to get to the forest to test this thing out. "finally im here, time to test this ish." pulling out his bee stings and putting them in position will he gets into his kenjutsu stance. finally figuring out what was keeping him from making a massive in provement he then activates his sharingan. "now that i have this active im going to try and go threw the training course again." smirking he can see the movements of the course slowly but surly he finds that without trying to make acc. attacks but swinging with grace he almost never missed a target. After getting threw the course at a new pace he stood back in his first stance happy and letting out a scream of joy he says "I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!" noticing he only got a few cuts which would be normal for a new stance being used there is no way he wouldn't suffer some set backs but with this he was happy and ready to use it in actually combat even being so risky as to try using a new technique with it that would strike down his opponent with one swift multi- blow the Invasion of Pain Arc!

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocore Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm

On his return from the leaf with Tony Rocore paused at the fields, "Show me how far it has come. Try to strike me." He ordered, still in his robes. It was likely he still didn't think the young man had even gotten the first stage of body flicker down. Even so he was deathly serious. "Come."
Rocore
Rocore

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:56 pm

"Wow your serious but before we get started i want to let you know i have made body flicker a little unique with my new creation." smirking he looked at roc and didn't give it a second thought and without any hand sighs he said "speed star:body flicker technique." with that it was like flaming flash he was gone and behind roc. He went for the strike remembering what he had done to achieve this great new technique smiling knowing even if he missed he was happy to know he could do it. (Flash back) He was walking along with roc into the forest and he was training when they had stopped because it was getting to dark to travel training with the body flicker technique he had finally figured the base of it so that he didn't have to use the speed star technique anymore but he thought if he had added it back after figure it out completely he would be close to roc speed simply because the 10% boosted would be like adding the lightning. Then suddenly while training he was attacked and been biten by something or should he say someone. All he knew was that he was had felt a pain that only seeing his father die was comparable too. After getting bitten he had passed out and he awoke to roc shaking him making it seem as if he was dead. He had felt this skin and felt why. "I'm as cold as a dead body right now." using his chakra he tried warming up which to his suprise had moved allot faster then usual and he couldn't feel the bite mark he was certain he was biten. He told roc "i'm ready to go man." he was rubbing his neck and didn't feel the bite so he stopped a little then saw a black mark on his neck that looked the the marking in his eyes minus the hollow black star. But he didn't freak out cause he didn't want to make roc question how it had happened, so he just kept walking behind him. Though every night he would train in the body flicker technique and the first time he tried again it was magical how much better it was with this new found marking on his body he had to figure out what it was all about when they got back to the village. After they reached the arc of the village he had felt joy knowing he was back and that he had mastered the body flicker technique while roc would sleep on there journey back to the cloud village. (back to present now) he said "I hope you like my progress senpai." still smiling letting his attack loosen up. He closed his eye's and felt full pleasure in knowing he had mastered the technique.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocore Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Rocore's form seemed to simply fade away before dissipating entirely. He came from the left, clapping as he walked forward. "Good good, you've done well with the technique. You've done exactly as I said and added your own style to it." He smiled obviously happy with the speedy progress, "Well done, don't think you can touch me yet though. Anbu would be lucky to meet that challenge."
Rocore
Rocore

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

opening his eye's and looking at roc he just simply said "thank you senpai." smiling he knew that was true and he was just thankful it worked out. "This was a great idea to go with you man i learned allot." Glad he had learned a new technique that could also improve his sword style he simply started walking along and yelled back "You coming, we need to report to raikage what he said!" starting to run smiling as he did. Looking at the village and feeling joy he was back in this beautiful land.

Oda Ryōta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down