Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
5 Year Timeskip EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
5 Year Timeskip EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
5 Year Timeskip EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

5 Year Timeskip

Go down

5 Year Timeskip Empty 5 Year Timeskip

Post by Evilpath Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm

At Midnight, on Saturday, June 15th, 2013 EST, there will be a 5 year timeskip in the RP. During this time, a war has sparked due to a unit from the Hidden Cloud, and a unit from the Hidden Leaf meeting during a mission to take out an enemy force. They were not prepared for the other to be there and mistakenly attacked each other, believing they were the enemy. Both units were killed, and when ANBU of both sides discovered the battleground, they reported to their respective Kage. You may write a summary of what has happened to your character(s) during this time, but it must be approved by either Tee, Rocore, or myself. If it is not turned in by Friday night, IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED LATER, regardless of the circumstances. Along with this, anyone may turn in a writing sample to me for a retest to make an attempt to rank up during the timeskip.

It would be appreciated if the Kages of the other three villages could somehow throw themselves into the war too, by other means and actions with other nations, without choosing sides. (You CAN choose a side though.) This way it can be an all out free-for-all war.

Examples of what can happen in a summary:
--Perfecting a certain jutsu you have been working on
--Develop friendships and bonds
--Gain a rival
--Further jinchuuriki training (You can only increase your tails by the amount you already have)
--Find a wife/husband
--Have a kid

There are many possibilities, remember, you have 5 years of time to account for!!
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down