Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip

2 posters

Go down

Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip Empty Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip

Post by Tee Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

Five long years have passed and a lot has happened involving Tee and his ambitions and goals as well as his life. Now Tee is 28 years old still a very young Kage not even halfway through his reign. Tee has first married his beautiful wife Samiyyah Lavi. They fell in love very quickly and had a very beautiful son who is now 3 and a half years of age. Tee's son is named Tmac Koroku, instilled in him is the blood of Senju and Koroku. Tmac had barely any blood from his mothers side but still inherited his mother's will to never give up. Tee loved his son oh so very much. When Tee's son was born his village had a very large celebration.

During these five years Tee also advanced in his techniques and grew stronger in general. Tee customized his large shuriken making them diamond as well. Tee also enhanced his diamond daggers on the hilt Tee added a little button which would extend the daggers into full katanas. Tee during the five years obtained his 4th tail on his beast and mastered its full potential. Tee also grew a good relationship with his bijuu. Tee often addresses his bijuu as "Monkey Sage." Tee also perfected his kekkei genkei Ochi technique. He has the last stage of the ochi which changes the eye color from it's light green color with the red pupil to its now more neon green color with the same red pupil. Tee also went through intense chakra training for extensive periods of time basically doubling his already seemingly limitless chakra pool. Tee also learned the importance of patience and advanced strategies in battle. Tee created a number of new jutsu to help him in battles in the future.

Once the war between Konoha and Kumo began Tee began to take many many precautions. Tee developed a safe hiding place for his son and wife should anything ever happen to him. He developed this  During these 5 years Tee had a safe room created but it was located extremely deep underground about 4000 feet. in a room which had its own fruit trees as a food source its own light source and clean water source. The water came down from a pipe that ran from the room to the bottom of the river that runs by the Hokage's office and the light source comes from artificial lights which simulate sunlight and UV rays. The tree's Tee grew himself using his wood release. Tee created the tunnel using his wood release to tunnel through the dirt and create a passageway that is big enough to crawl through that went down vertically in a Chinese staircase style. There was enough supplies for 2 people to last 8 years. Electricity came down the same way the water pipes was except it was connected to the Hokage's office with many extremely long attached together metal coated wires. The way into said safe room was located on the floor of the Hokage's office and could only be opened by looking directly at the floor for exactly 5 seconds then looking away with the Ochi eye. The sensor could tell the difference between a real and a fake doujutsu as well so only Tee knew about it and could even access it. After being opened it could be close by Tee and Tee only by him simply thinking it close from wherever.

Last but not least Tee told his summoning contracts should anything ever happen to him to appear before his child and offer their assistance and become his summoning.

Last edited by Tee on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip Empty Re: Tee Koroku/Senju 5 Year Timeskip

Post by Evilpath Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Meng, I am not approving this.  I mean, that entire room idea is completely out of wack for one, and your "fail safe" is probably metagaming, because OOC I threatened to take your cells.  Nobody in the RPs cells/doujutsu have even been taken, so the only people that should really even know that it is possible are Uchiha, because we take each other's eyes.  Not to mention this, but it would for one, take hours for that pill to take effect, and two, your blood is not the only thing that contains your cells. 

In addition to what I said above, you are trying to be completely resistant to any and all storyline development.  Your son is going to be EXACTLY like you, down to every technique and every summoning, to Kekkei Genkai, and there is no way for Tee to know what his son's chakra natures are going to be, so why would he even make the books?  
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:41 pm

The room isn't for me its for my son and the books I understand that I'll remove that and the pills.The room was made because ik there was a war coming and I wanted my family to be safe its not for me but formmy son and wife.

Tee

Ryo : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

I guessed all that.  What I am saying is I do not think it is possible.  If you could explain how it is possible in your post, then by all means go ahead.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Approved
Evilpath
Evilpath