Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream

3 posters

Go down

The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream Empty The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:18 am

It had been five years since Yarashi had accepted a student to train. A war had broken out between the land of fire and the land of lightning. The ally on ally attack was a confusing twist that had started the war. Yarashi was headed to the hidden mist by boat. He knew that there must be some kind of explanation for the sudden war, he knew Takugan  ever since the day he saw him as a baby, threes no way he would have called war blindly without evidence. Yarashi was a ninja in a now confused world, hoping to find answers to this life's many persistent questions. I need an edge against the Cloud Shinobi if I'm going to find the answers I need. If I could get them to the point of a discussion, I might get a chance to save all the Uchiha and other ninja from both sides.

Yarashi was nearing the Hidden mist by now, so he began to suppress his chakra for a moment. If anyone in the mist had a chakra sencing ability, he didn't want to be seen as a threat. Yarashi seemed to be in deep thought as he entered the mist. What have you become ... Takugan?. He would ask in his mind.

Yarashi Uchiha

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream Empty Re: The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream

Post by Mona Hozuki Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 am

Mona's sharks that had been circling the island had seen a stranger with a leaf headband enter the land immediately as he did. They contacted Mona and asked what they should do. "A leaf ninja? Why on earth is he here?" she asked herself. She told her sharks to delay his progress until she sent a ninja there. The sharks did as they were told, a small group of them surronded Yarashi and circled him preventing him from moving on. "This could be dangerous, I'll send a high ranking ninja." She said to herself and sent a ninja to tell Maiko to meet up with this strange leaf ninja.
Mona Hozuki
Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 11

Back to top Go down

The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream Empty Re: The Yarashi cronicals: A beginning of a dream

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 am

Yarashi sighed as he noticed the sharks surround his boat. I could handle these sharks easely with my Mangakyo ... but I need to show no harm and stay calm for this to work, guess I'll wait things out till I get moving again. Yarashi stopped his boat and waited for the Sharks to clear out of his path.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 am

As she woke up she got word from the mizukage to figure out what a leaf ninja was doing in the mist. She got dressed she put on a kimono and strapped her blade to her back wich her pouch of ninja stools strapped to her side. She went of to the beeches were she realized it was a great day out side she then saw in the cornor of her eye a boat that was trying to sail forward "that must be him I geuss" . Naturally she waved and greeted the elderly gentalmen on the beach. "Hello leaf ninja what business do you have here we have not gotten word of a visitor"
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:00 am

Eventually, The sharks stoped blocking the path of the boat, Yarashi took this chance to make his way to the beach. Yarashi had noticed a mist ninja waiting at the shore as he reached land. Yarashi had a mind to be polite about seting foot on a new land, so he greeted the female ninja. "I am Yarashi Kaminato, There has been a war going on between the land of fire and the land of lightning. Neather side had originally intended for this war, but regardless, I am seeking help and any information from the Mist ninja and the Mizukage. I mean no harm, as our two villages are allies and I wish to keep it this way. however I must ask to see the Mizukage alone." Yarashi had heard how shady some of the mist ninja could be from his partner. He would not show it, but due to this fact, he felt that might regret giving all of his details.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:05 am

"Well Yarashi it would be nice to get a word from your own kage before coming unannounced." My kage has sent me down to talk to you so please come sit in the sand with me" as she unfolded a blanket on the beach and sat down." I can tell you what I know" as she gestured him to sit.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:11 am

Yarashi sat down on the blanket, remembering a scene in one of his romance novels that related to this moment. He let the thought past him though, and listened to what this ninja had to say.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:16 am

"We do know of the impending war between your two villages we have here it from many sources however  mizukage has made it very clear we are only watching and waiting we will not intervene this is between the fire and the lightning we have no business in your war so with that being said we would like it if you could leave and if you do want to schedule and appointment please inform us before barging in on your boat it is very disrespectful to not give an advance notice." She say with a grin she waits for the old man to react keeping her hand near the hilt of her blade.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 am

Yarashi replied calmly. "I don't want my being here to be tracked by the Leaf or the Cloud, for the risk of it being leaked, and I am sorry for any inconvenience. I don't wish to have aid in the war, rather, to have aid in stopping it. I was born in the land of lightning, If I am to fight anyone from that land, I would not like to kill them.". Yarashi looked down for a moment and continued. "While there could still be evidence of the war being created by a kind of misunderstanding, I must be able to find it, and negotiate a truce with the Raikage". Yarashi seemed to be deep in thought at the mention of the Raikage. "I will be willing to later help the mist in any way they want in return for this simple aid I ask of them", Yarashi finished.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 am

"I understand your pain you must know but what do you think the mist could do we are stricky neutral we are allies on both sides so we shall not intervene we have no information for you. The mizukage and I are only watching we have nothing to do with your war if we help you it would be a break in neutrality and the cloud could turn on us so as I said before please take your business els were we can not help you." She said with a smile on her face that seemed unwavering.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:47 am

"It would not be a loss in neutrality to help end a war that neather side wanted to start in the first place", Yarashi explained, "and there would be no reason for the lightning to make an attack on the mist by overlooking that". Yarashi stood up and started looking out to the sea, "Whatever happens during this investigation or negotiation can more safely be pointed towards me. I left the Lightning for the Hidden Leaf so out-of-the-blue, that the blame that there may be out of this ... mill most defanetly be pointed to me".

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:43 am

"Do you know how selfish you are being. You did not inform any one your village might be getting attacked as we speak and your brothers might be dieing. I know you are an important person in your village so why would you leave if your village might have a chance at being attacked while you are away. You might say you want to find peace but if you don't return now you might return to peaceful graveyard of your freinds. I highly recommend you leave now you might come home to nothing if you are not fast about it." She said all of this with a smile but tears fell from her eyes as she was over emotional. She was know. To be the crying assassin because she would cry after she killed an enemy.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarashi Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 am

Yarashi smiled, "right, but please, hear me out and help. I will be at the land of Lightning in a few days, The mist should send someone to help with my negotiations before I show up". With that, Yarashi jumped into his boat and started off.

Yarashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down