Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 Empty The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins.

Post by Rocore Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Though he understood the reasoning behind the Mizukage's words he was surprised that peace through peaceful means meant so little to her. The respect felt lacking, were Sannin just more expendable ninja to other villages? He gave respect but it felt as though none was given in return. Did he not aid her in capturing a Bijuu? Was he not a Clan leader, a Lord among ninja? Even if trust were an issue she should've allowed a true bond to be made instead of simply being acquaintances...

The questions forged a deep sigh as the Sannin came to the realization that until all Bijuu were caught and killed there would be only an arms race. "It seems people only respect power... So I will hunt the nine tails, and tame it with an iron will. If they don't recognize a Lord among ninja, perhaps they will recognize more power." The thought almost disgusted him, the fact that he was forced to do such a thing was frustrating. But he had to, he would calm himself and harness everything he had for the duty at hand. The boat would continue on, his people would tell the Raikage of his mission. For the moment he would sit and create the balance of chakra within himself, the decision was made and preparations were being completed.

He meditated on his boat, harnessing the full force of his Sage mode before setting out to hunt the largest power he could find. He expected the hardest fight of his life, and perhaps the most rewarding. No matter what happened in the end he would enjoy it. "Kurama... Even if you are a tailed beast, I am sorry it has come to this..." Until every Bijuu was dead or tamed they would be the obsession of the world, a fact he could not abide by. He could feel the energy now, it would be a matter of time until he caught up.
Rocore
Rocore

Ryo : 22

Back to top Go down

The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins.

Post by Evilpath Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 pm

A cloud of smoke appeared as Takugan Uchiha was transferred from his office to his ally's battle. He paused a minute taking everything in. There were huge deep craters, a newly made rut in the land and a giant fox lying on the ground, with Rocore Yotsuki nearly in a death state. "You enjoy tearing apart my land? Ahahha, sorry I could not come earlier, but I did not think I could make it, and I knew you would summon me in a life or death situation. Or at least I thought you would. Now, I am assuming you summoned me here for the sealing process?"
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lightning Sannin sets out to claim peace by force, the hunt for Kurama begins.

Post by Rocore Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Rocore nodded, "You assume correctly. He put up more of a fight than I could've imagined... My honor and my life were at stake, I couldn't afford to lose, nor to bring an ally in until it was over... More importantly I do not know the seals." His broken ribs made movements awkward for as he eyed Kurama. A sense of pride welled up within him, the nine-tails strongest of the tailed beasts defeated at his hands... Today had been a good day.
Rocore
Rocore

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 am

The Raikage chuckled, and the following thing he said was quite playful. "Ah, so I see, you only summon me to become the jinchuuriki and gain power!" The Raikage laughed once more and picked up the man and carried him towards the stunned Kurama. He performed the seals needed for Iron Armour Seal, and placed one hand on the Yotsuki Head and one on Kurama. Takugan began taking the chakra of Kurama into himself and expelling it into Rocore, and as he did so, the more chakra that he transferred, the smaller Kurama got, until his body was non-existent. Takugan created a cloud of Iron Sand and split it into two, one he climbed onto himself and one he manipulated to move toward Rocore, saying the words: "Care for a ride? Hop on!"
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocore Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

Rocore nodded and hopped on, forgetting his ribs were broken for a brief moment. He was so used to be too fast to be hit that the wound was a huge surprise. It was almost comical as he made what looked like a graceful landing then crashed onto the iron sad. He just waved for his Raikage to move the two of them. "Thanks, Takugan." He coughed out, "Just drop me off at my clan's mansion. I may be out of commission for a short while." Already his chest was forming huge bruises to begin the healing process. He would be in for a painful time for a short while. "I thought it prudent to secure the most powerful beast for the village... Had I brought anyone else to seal it in I thought they might've died."
Rocore
Rocore

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm

The Raikage merely nodded, smiled, and off the clouds of Iron Sand went, back to the village. When he arrived, he thought it would be comical to do this next bit. Using his Magnet Release, he stretched it into a solid bed, making it seems as if the Yotsuki Clan Leader was on a stretcher, then formed an Iron peg and knocked on the door. The Raikage now continued onto his mansion without another word, other than a comical "Get your ass healed soon." He laughed and departed, going back to his office.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2