Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Mist Village Training Ground EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Mist Village Training Ground

4 posters

Go down

Mist Village Training Ground Empty Mist Village Training Ground

Post by Koinu<3 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 am

Shinji woke very early out on the training field alone, he had one thing to do and prove train really hard and prove to everyone he deserves to be stronger. Shinji had two things he wanted to accomplish in life wield one of lady Mizukage's might blades, and bring honor to his father's Momochi clan. Shinji began training chakara control he focused and let himself feel the energy surge through his body. For a chuunin Shinji had incredible chakara his mother called it the cursed blood of the Momochi, But Shinji called it something that will help him be stronger. When Shinji had found out he was a Momochi he knew his path he will become strong, become the next head of the hated clan, and bring honor to the clan.

After Shinji focused trained his chakara control he began training his physical strength he began punching the training tree with a occasional kick. Shinji was skilled in taijutsu and ninjutsu years before his mother died and his uncle took over the Ringo clan that is when he had received a letter from his father's clan. The Momochi wanted him to train to be the next head of their clan, and he accepted, Shinji continued to train his strength as he thought of his future as head of the Momochi clan he would be different. Next Shinji began training his Kunai throwing techniques he tossed them at the target hitting his mark almost every time. Shinji began to train his ninjutsu to see if he made progress. his violent water wave had more force to it, his violent bubble wave reduced friction enough to slow the opponent down, and his lightning jutsu was able to cause some damage.

Shinji smiled at the progress he had made he is taking a step in the right direction, and tomorrow he will train again he was going to be a great swordsmen and clan leader. Shinji layed on the training ground smiling i'm sure a little nap wont be so bad. Shinji closed his eyes, and began to fall asleep. He held onto his hopes of promotion, sword wielding, and returning honor to the Momochi. Shinji had a decision on which sword he would weild he wanted one of two Kiba, Or Executioner's blade.

Koinu<3
Koinu<3

Ryo : 5

Back to top Go down

Mist Village Training Ground Empty Re: Mist Village Training Ground

Post by UchihaH8r Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Toru arrived at the training ground and decided he wanted to work on jutsu, specifically the Five Animals jutsu. This is because that morning Toru had realized that his taijutsu just couldn't cut it anymore if he wanted to be a better ninja so he decided to improve it. Toru started over in a stream at the training ground, he wanted to pick up the pebbles and vaporize them with his chakra. To do this however he knew he would have to focus his chakra into a very focused area on his body. However, Toru had never been very good at focusing his chakra throughout his life even though he has so much of it. He started by putting one in his hand and tried to swell a large amount into the area it was. Even though he tried hard, he still failed because he would always lose control and the chakra would spill into other parts of his hand. Still though he tried again. Finally after about 2 hours of repetitive strain and effort he had made a hairline crack in the rock, it wasn't much but it sure was promising so he kept at it. Then after about 2 more hours he had got a rock to crumble into his hand. Even though he had vast oceans of chakra, not even Toru could keep this kind of strain on himself. Though he was tired, Toru still tried at it. Then suddenly his palm had turned a dizzying purple and the rock was gone, Toru's hard work had finally paid off. However, because Toru drained so much chakra he collapsed on the river side. When he woke up it was night and his hair was stale with blood from the gashes the pebbles in the river made on his head. He got back up though and he felt replenished so he tried at vaporizing more pebbles again, and each time they disappeared when he swelled his chakra to the point on his hand. Then he decided to try large rocks instead of pebbles. When he did this he again got the rock to disappear. Then Toru got ballsy and decided to try and vaporize a bolder. When he put his hand on the bolder he shot a bolt of chakra into the massive stone . Then a hold the size of his hand disappeared and it was about 2 inches deep. Even though he didn't destroy the bolder he still did some catastrophic damage to it and he also thought about what that would do to someone in battle. He then took his hand off of the bolder and said to himself,
"I guess I'll save that for another day.," then left.
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Ryo : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaH8r Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:48 pm

The next day Toru decided that he wanted to apply his new ability to control chakra on his taijutsu. He first tried tiger style and he swelled his chakra into the palm of his hand. After this Toru went on to his normal routine for practicing the Five Animals, except this time his practice dummy was a bolder. He made his motions on it and left the bolder with it having multiple holes running straight through it. Toru felt satisfied with tiger style and decided to work on crane. Toru took off his shoes and then did his regular practices of crane style. For sweeps of his legs he would focus chakra into different parts of his foot and shins and for the kicks he would focus chakra into the heel of his foot. He then left the bolder looking like a toothpick. For the third style he tried he gave himself a challenge. He decided he wanted to make the image of a person using snake style and leopard style to aid him when he was practicing on the boulder. He then left the bolder looking like a misshapen person and continued on to the last stance, dragon stance. He then took a tree trunk and wrapped his arms around it into a hold and snapped the tree in half, soon followed by it's snap it crashed to the ground. Toru then left with a smirk on his face and laughed about how stupidly awesome this was.
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:06 am

A fine place for training I suppose I need to get stronger. Every spar I have been in has been a tremendous loss it seemed. *forges around the area to find decent materials for a dummy* this will have to do I suppose I need to get this kenjutsu down I know it can truly be usfull if I can master it. Just as the samurais have done I will learn from there teachings and over. Come there dificult technique. Stands back about 15 yards. This should be a perfect way to train The sword beam. Ok take sword out lets focus I must keep the chakra in the blade unti the last moment until its time release the power. The sword slightly glows a feint blue as chakra flows into it. Now lets try this. Slashes the air infornt of him imagining the chakra in the blade fly out at the dummy. An arc of blue chakra cAme from the sword and hit the wooden dummy but it apeared as if nothing had really happend. Just as I thought pitiful I must make it stronger I won't to cut threw the heavens with this technique. Lets try this again holds the sword in bolth hands and flows the chakra into the blade. The blade again glows a bit with the blue chakra. Again slashing the air a cresent shape flys from the blade heading for the dummy. As the cresent hits the dummy a slight scratch appears on the skin of the body of the dummy. A bit exsausted from useing that much chakra says great I scratched it but how's that gonna help me when I fight a ninja like the sanin again. Breaths deeply let's try this again. With bolth hands grabs the sword and flows more of the chakra into his blade and slices the air as a third cresent shoots out of the sword once again only to leave a slit on the wooden dummy. Gosh this is so exaausting there has to be a better way. I geuss there are no easy ways out of this I will train until I pass out I will cut this dummy in half if it takes me the rest of the day. Or until I pass out wich ever. After hours and hours of training I feel so weak the dummy I ridled with cuts each getting deeper and deeper from the training of the sword beam. As he winds up for a nuther he passes out the lack of chakra and sleep has drove him into the ground maby tomorow he will be able to cut threw the dummy. For now he sleeps.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Ryo : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 am

As the morning sun rises over the horizon the swordsman from yesterday appears infornt of the wooden dummy set up to take the hits. As he's looking at it he's sick of its features deep cuts made through its body it's time to end this silly little dummy. Stand back the 15 yards. Looks at his blade I'm fully charged. Draws his sword as he charges the chakra into the blade this time the blade lights up a fluorescent green it even appears to have made the blade itself sharper. Breaths deeply and in just half a second a slice threw the air is made as a powerful force of chakra in a cresent shape flys out of the blade at a very fast speed it make solid contact on the dummy's body but instead of just dispersing and leaving a cut. instead it went right through it and travels of into the nearby river causing a splash. Finely the dummy is done for now that I have better learned that I geuss I should practice the tiger stance some more. Walks over to we're he thought he saw a few boulders that looked like they were demolished. Woah these rocks have taken a beating I don't think I can train on rocks that size just yet. Walks around to find more logs to destroy. Here we go dummy number two. Alright lets get this started. Tiger stance
*feels the force of the stance* alright so now I have to focus more chakra. Forces more chakra into the palms just as he had been training with the sword. As he forced more chakra into the palms again a green color emerged. With great speed and strength strikes the dummy. The blow makes contact with the stumach of the dummy. What is left behind is fairly deep hole inside of the log dummy's stumach. After that I think I'm a bit tired. Stumbling back as if exsausted. Okay I think I can get one more good clean cut with my sword before I go and next time I can work on my tiger stance even more. Takes out sword focuses the rest of the chakra into the blade to form a brighter green chakra blade and quickly forces it out as the sword slices the air. Again a cresent flys out in a long range attack and slices through the dummy and hits a neardy rock. On further elimspection the rock has a nice deep cut through t from the green sword beam that was thrown. I geuss that's a good training for now ill be back later when I have more chakra and energy.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Shinji trained again the next day he wanted to prove he could join in on missions and help allies. He wanted to prove he could make a new level of ninja and wield the swords Kiba. Kiba began focusing on his big problem controlling his cursed blood, it took hours but eventually he was able to control his temper, and utilize it this so called cursed Momochi blood made him faster stronger and more in control of his chakara Shinji smiled "this is amazing i could see how the Momochi clan is feared there so strong but i can't rely on this to much it has to be a last resort". Shinji began training his Kunai tossing, shuriken, and sanbon throwing hitting his target 90 percent of the time.

Shinji smiled and began taijutsu training to help his physical strength, and hand to hand combat. Shinji began training his genjutsu including the Lighting illusion flash of pillar. Shinji was proud to be able to do a genjutsu to blind his opponent this Chuunin was on a roll but his chakara was draining quickly for the last part Shinji trained his ninjutsu with the rest of his chakara laying on the ground laughing proud he was able to do so much and not have to rely on his Momochi clan blood.
Koinu<3
Koinu<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Alright iv had enough time to rest an it is time to get my focus on. My chakra focusing has been okay but im ready to take it to a hole new level i wont to make my sensai proud of me. *takes shirt off* lets go find a waterfall. And there it was in the clearing of some trees was a water fall flowing with ice cold water. I must train my focus so i cant let this water phase me i must focus my chakra and keep my mind at bay. Sitting in the waterfall at first was dreadful. But after a while focus started to kick in the once freezing water felt as if nothing was there because the focus was directed at his goal of bettering himself as a ninja. Sitting in the waterfall for hours as the skin began to turn a bit red. Okay it has been long enough. Steps out of water fall well i feel my chakrahas increased tremendously . Walks over the his sword and pulls it out he looks at a nearby boulder and says to him self i can cut that! Focusing his chakra into his blade was easier then ever the blade turned a dark green as a slice threw the air and a crescent flew straight at the boulder in just seconds the were two halfs of a boulder sitting next to each other and on further inspection the tree behind it also was also all the way cut through. This is perfect my sword style is getting better. I hope i can master it next time ill try doing it twice at the same time instead of just one. Before being done with the training he thought he should give the silent killing technique a shot so he used his hidden mist jutsu to coneal the area around him. And as he saw a training dummy left around by someone els with speed he thought was amazing cut the dummy head off in swipe with his sword. That should be enough training for now i hope this has improved my strength to fight a nuther opponent.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaH8r Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Learning Control
Toru decided he wanted to learn to control the chakra of the Bijuu when he was using it's chakra. If he didn't do this he would make a dent in the ground a foot deep every time he took a step. So to start off his training Toru decided he wanted to pick up boulders. He did this by making his way over to one nearby and made a coat of chakra cover himself with only one tail sticking out of his back. When he attempted to pick up the rock he crushed part of it at first but then he softened his grip which allowed him to at least get a grip on it. Then, Toru lifted the rock above his head and put it back down. He then did this several times until he could do this several times in a row without crumbling the rock. Then once he was done he punched the rock as hard as he could just for fun, the rock crumbled like a cake right in front of him and was left in a heap of rubble.

Toru then went to another boulder but this time he had a cloak of chakra with two tails. He then put his hands around the rock but it broke so he went to another one. The same thing happened several times until he finally got a firm hold on one. Then, he lifted the rock over his head. Toru continued doing this several times over again until he could get the rock over his head every time, while doing this he went through several boulders.

Toru then put on a 3 tail chakra cloak; maximum power. He made his way over to another boulder and attempted to pick up the rock. However, the rock broke into pebbles right before his eyes even. Toru moved to about 50 different rocks until finally getting the force proportions correct with the squeeze. Once he had a good hold on one he lifted it over his head and put it back down.

"Don't be so reckless with my power Toru, you will eventually run out if you use it for too long. So take a break and let me regain my chakra." Isobu was right, Toru had been out there for 10 hours with a continuous stream on the Bijuu's chakra but he didn't grow tired once the whole time, it just shows how awesome the power of the tailed beasts are. So of course Toru took a break and waited for Isobu to regain his chakra.

During his brake Toru had taken a nap and when he had woken back up it was night. Then, Toru went back to work. He was at a boulder again but before he could put his hands around it he heard Isobu,

"Concentrate on the control of my chakra Toru and not so much on how hard you are holding the boulder."

"OK, thank you for the advice Isobu." Toru then put his hands around the boulder again but this time he was using the advice Isobu had given him. Then, he lifted it on his first try. "Wow, you really know what your talking about," Toru said.

"Well I should shouldn't I? I mean it's my chakra, Isobu answered.

"Anyways, thank you for the help." Toru then repeated the picking up and dropping of the boulder until he could get it done every time he tried. After that, Toru switched between the tails when picking up rocks and got to a point where he could pick up boulders whenever he wanted and with any amount of tails he was using."

At the end of the day Toru worked hard on this and with the help of Isobu he was able to learn the ability even faster.

UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 am

Alright I think the sword training has gone on long enough. I need to practice my kekki genkai now and aswell I need to get the tiger stance down so I can further it. I know ill combine them my master will be so proud of me. Takes the tiger stance in front of a boulder about 25 yards away. I'm Gona anhialte this rock. Focusing on his palms make the chakra flow into the palms alright now for kekki genki rubber his body is now rubber. Okay let's do this with great force from what master had showed him with the tiger stance the palm went flying streching torwards the rock and great speed. The palm hits the rock and the rock looks almost in hit but in front of his palm was a small indent of a circle carved from the palm of his hand. With out paying attention the arm raced back and whiped back into place. This amazing I can't wait to show Sensai this is incredible. After hours of training the rock wich was probably big is now missing a few holes and preacess of the side from the tiger palms he's delivered with his rubber arms. That's was amazingly fun I can't wait to show Sensai tomorow then maby he will teach me some new moves.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 am

I plenty of time on my hands i can leave iv got nuthing much to do so i geuss ill work on my kekki genkai attacks. Useing the left hand steadys the vison to get a clear shot a dummy 30 yards away and with great force slings the rubber arm at it makeing a direct hit with the face. As it comes back maby i can make this even better now with no aim he readys bolths arms for a rapid attack. Eith great speed and length the dummy takes ten punchs to the body from the multitube of rubbery fisted attacks as the fists can stay solid to make a punch just like water transformation. This will hopefully be a great new move on fighters in spars so i can improve my self even farther. After about 6 hourse of constantly hitting the dummy the dummy was not much but chips and twigs from the beating it took. Well that should be enough for now next ill work on my foot work.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:01 am

Shinji awoke and began to learn how to control his Momochi blood even more he wanted to perfect it so he can send it out in burst of energy in battle if necessary. Shinji released the chakra it appeared to be a purple chakra but it was just chakra he still needed to learn to utilize it as a weapon. Shinji was confident he would be able to utilize it and become more powerful he also believed utilizing it will be much easier with a ninja sword. Shinji smiles at himself "okay i think i'll take a quick break and do more work in a little bit" Shinji sits to rest.
Koinu<3
Koinu<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Extra Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:58 am

"Well it's been awhile sense iv trained its time for me to use my new jutsu. Normal dummy's will not be enough". Starts rolling huge boulders into a large area. "This should be good enough I am gonna reduce this first boulder to dust." Grabs a tree branch and slings himself high in the air. "Alright lets do this boulder RUBBER EXPANSION JUTSU". His arm starts to get massive some would say giant size. "This is so much chakra I have to hold it for a little longer" he quickly sends the giant fist into the boulder. "With gravity on my side it will make my attack about faster only a bit." The boulder explodes as the giant fist connects. After the boulder explodes the ground under the boulder starts to break and crack as the massive fist is still formed. Finely the fist shrinks back to normal size. "So much chakra I can't even keep my eyes open". The ninja falls back into the now hole he has made. now out of chakra and very very sleepy. He retires. After a few hours pass the ninja awakes. "That was epic but it looks like its a one time thing at the moment so I better use it when I know I can finish my opponent well I guess I should try my me next jutsu." He prepares his mind and body for the next jutsu. Focusing his chakra to make the blood in his body to go down and quickly shoot up causing the blood pressure to sky rocket to inhuman levels his boy begins to steam and green marks appear on his body. With out thinking he runs at a dummy that is about a mile away and clears the gap in just under 2 seconds. With a quick focus he aims his hand at the now near dummy and gos for a strike with his rubber arm but the effects of his blood pressure wears off and he gos back to normal speed his arm gos for the strike and with less speed then the run to get to the dummy. The dummy is knocked down with a lot of force as the dummy flys backwards a long ways. "Well that was fun but I really need to improve that time being fast for only a few seconds isn't gonna get me far". For the next few hours he spent his time training his speed boost. Only making the time to up to about 10 seconds of speed. "So exhausted I can't go on I need to stop for now it was a fun training session and Tomorrow hopefully ill be taught a new teqnuiqe by my sensai and I can introduce it to my rubber style." He leaves the training field feeling he accomplished a lot today.
Hyper Extra
Hyper Extra

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaH8r Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Toru had been a member of the Hunter-Nin for a long time so figured he had to learn it sooner or later, that is Secret Technique: Mist Rain. It is a jutsu that allows the user to create a dense fog and it eats up enemy ninja's chakra. It is perfect for staying on the defensive while at the same time being offensive.

"Now, the Mizukage said it was Ram → Dog → Rat, so if I move my hands like this..." Toru then made the signs and said the magic words that allow the user to create the mysterious fog. Then, there was progress. All of the sudden the area around him got harder to see, but it still wasn't right. It wasn't enough fog that would allow him to stay hidden.

"Toru," Isobu said. "Try doing this jutsu like you do Hidden Mist Jutsu, I mean it has to have some similarity to Mist Rain jutsu."

"OK, you really think so?" Toru then took what Isobu said into consideration. Then, the fog got a lot thicker and was satisfied with his work.

"Hey, maybe I 'oughta listen to you more often." Toru grinned and stopped the jutsu. Then, he left.
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hoshigaki Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Dante entered the training field feeling rather awkward, before he had maintained secrecy in all aspects of combat. Now he was in the midst of a training field with others working around him. The blue man hefted his blade and raised it high above, it was huge and heavy but a practiced swing and powerful body made it easy to maintain. His eyes switched to the anbu to his right practicing what looked like an improved hidden mist technique. He was curious about it and though he wasn't exactly good at picking up new jutsu, he'd give this a go.

"Hey you." The Hoshigaki ninja let out a deep sigh he had no personal skills, "Anbu, what was that technique?"
Dante Hoshigaki
Dante Hoshigaki

Ryo : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down