Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground.

2 posters

Go down

Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. Empty Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground.

Post by UchihaH8r Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

The area is a large clearing in a forest with a lake in the center that has the diameter of approximately one mile. In the center of the lake lies a large island that fills up half of the lake in area. There, is the place where the Jinchuuriki of the Mist train the legendary beasts.
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Ryo : 17

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. Empty Re: Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground.

Post by UchihaH8r Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm

The Training of Isobu Part One:
Toru sits down in the middle of the island. He then closes his eyes and reaches down deep into his conscience in effort to communicate with the beast.
"Look I don't know what to say, I need your help. Also, you are now part of me so we have to work together now. It is you and me against the world, and it turns out that the world is a scary place. So Isobu, as you can see we have to work together if we want to survive. I do not want to have to struggle to earn your trust, you should know that I am a very reasonable person."
"Humans are dirty, and peace is an illusion. Blood is clean, and death is pure. How do I know what someone truly wants? I may know what I want, but do you know what you want? Really, my first impression of you was not very good. I saw that you were weak and you are afraid yo dirty your hands. You should know that living in a world like this requires one to trust no one, it does not require teamwork. So don't come at me with your silly proposals of partnership. You should just accept what is going on in this world and not try to fix the problems at hand. Stand back Toru, and watch the centrifuge tear society apart. You can not stop what has been set in motion, not unless you can move the earth and drain the sea. So introduce a little anarchy into your life, take up a kunai and take revenge on those who have wronged you. Stop trying to do the impossible and cleanse this world." The beast stopped and let his words make an imprint on Toru, he continued, "Some people call me a beast you know. However, I consider myself a janitor. I am someone who is cleaning this world by killing every corrupt soul there is. Like I said, blood is clean and death is pure. Do not play with me Toru for I am true power. The second you toy with true power is the second you die. Remember this and do not take me as a joke because the second you ease up the hold you have over me with your seal is the second I will kill you." Toru sat there motionless and he didn't know what to say. He then thought to himself,
"I mean, is the beast right? Is what he says true?" Toru continued into saying, "You speak of ridding this world of evil by killing the lives of innocent people Isobu. But what if I am a man much like you. I mean when I think about it, whenever I am given a mission, I carry it out in cold blood. Every person I kill in a mission is sand off the beach for me. However if I were to be told to execute innocent people by my leaders I would tell them, 'I am no executioner,' and, 'I do not hold judgment over anybody' because people can change if they are given the chance. Your heart has turned dark Isobu. There is good in this world and I would never think about teamwork being pointless. This is because without friends you lose sight of what is right and wrong. Isobu, I can be your friend and lead you to the light again."
"Toru." he said. "Your are naive and do not know anything about this world because once you see it's true colors you will side with me." Isobu stopped speaking for a long time. However all of the sudden Toru blacked out and was out cold. When he had awoken Toru was in a place that was colored white everywhere, even the ground. Toru got up and then he saw it, it was the tailed beast Isobu and it was charging right at him. Toru immediately got up and pulled out Nuibari and when Isobu got close enough to Toru, he threw Nuibari right at his face. Then, Toru went in between Isobu's legs and ran to the other side. Since Nuibari had steel cable attached to it, he then anchored the other end of cable into the ground with a heavy duty peg and let the Bijuu keep running in order to prevent the cable from breaking once the tailed beast hit the end of the line. Once the Bijuu ran far enough the line was pulled straight and it stopped the the beast in his tracks. Then Toru ran up the cable to Isobu who was still trying to run and break the cable. In response to Toru, Isobu flailed its tails in the area of Toru in effort to knock him off of the cable. Toru was dodging just fine but then one swept right into him and he was knocked off. Then the cable was broken and Nuibari was left in Isobu. Now, lying on the ground, Toru got up and got into a Leopard stance to attack. After this Toru ran massive amounts of chakra into his legs and jumped into the air and landed on the side of Isobu, who was currently charging Toru again. Once he had grabbed hold Toru scaled his side and reached the top. Then the beast quickly turned over on it's back to squash Toru. With a loud slam the back of Isobu crashes into the ground. However, Toru ran massive amounts of chakra throughout his body to protect himself. Once he met the ground the force of the collision sent him flying through Isobu and out through the other side, flailing in the air. Once Toru got a hold of his body again Toru dove back down to Isobu and grabbed his sword when he landed. Now with Toru on Isobu, the three tailed beast rolled around on its side. Toru luckily got off of the beast in time and landed back on solid ground. However, Toru could feel his chakra was running low so he decided to try and end the battle.
"Water Clone Jutsu!" he said, and with that 19 exact copies of him suddenly appeared around him, making there be 20 Torus. Then, in perfect synchronization every clone jumped with Toru on Isobu's head and repeatedly stabbed it until he gave in. At first nothing was being done and Isobu destroyed a couple but then Toru used the remainder of the chakra he could use on strengthening his attacks. Then, the Bijuu collapsed. When this happened, Toru blacked out again. However when he awoke this time, he was back on the island.
"You have surprised my Toru, I did not know someone as weak as you could defeat me." Isobu said. "It would seem I have thought wrongly of you and that maybe you really are strong. Also Toru, I have realized. If you are stronger than me, then maybe my beliefs are wrong. Maybe I should change the way I think." Isobu paused and left Toru sitting there. "Is that friendship offer still up for grabs? Because I would like to take it Toru, I would like to be your friend."
"Are you serious?" Toru said. "You were so different before Isobu, but now you act like a completely different person. What happened?"
"What has happened? What has happened is I have realized my ways are wrong. I also realize that you are someone with true conviction and courage. Toru, you are true of heart, and for that I will allow you to use a bit of my power." Toru becomes consumed by chakra and over his body is a bubbly blue chakra coat with a tail coming from Toru's rear. "If you want the rest of my power you will have to fight me again. But this time, you must fight me as a real being and not an illusion in your mind."
"Wait, that place? That was in my mind?"
"Yes it was, and when you blacked out I brought you to your mind to fight me. Now though, we have to fight in person."

Last edited by UchihaH8r on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground. Empty Re: Kirigakure Jinchuuriki Training Ground.

Post by UchihaH8r Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:19 pm

The Training of Isobu Part Two
"OK Isobu, how do I fight you in the real world again?" Toru asked.
"Release me." Isobu answered.
"Well won't you try to kill me?"
"Trust me Toru, I would never hurt someone as true of heart as you. However, if I find that you are not capable of using my power I will kill you." Isobu said. Toru then reluctantly gave in even though he was scared and eased up on his seal to release the tailed beast. (for the record the seal was still there just Isobu was let out like a bird in a cage). When the seal was lifted a searing pain was felt by Toru on his stomach. He then fell on the ground as Isobu was unleashed. Then once Isobu was unleashed into the world. He then said, "Stupid humans, they believe anything you say! I lied to you Toru, I never gave into any of your bullshit. I am much stronger in person than in your mind. Now, I will kill you!" Toru then got up and prepared to fight the Bijuu. Toru felt foolish, he should have never believed a Bijuu in the first place for they are all bloodthirsty beasts. Toru then broke into a snake stance and used Nuibari to pierce Isobu and rappel onto the Bijuu. However, the Isobu didn't like this so he started veraciously stomping around with his tails. Everywhere Isobu hit, coral sprouted out from the ground. Toru then ran around frantically because he could sense the amount of chakra coming from the blows. Nuibari was still stuck in Isobu so he decided to run through his legs and tails to bind them up. He did this by jumping off of his tail every time they hit the ground in attempt to smash Toru to pulp. Then he had gotten the tail bound. Next he ran in between his legs. Then once he had the wire set up he pulled on the wire and Isobu fell to the ground. Toru immediately jumped onto the tailed beast and broke into a snake stance. All of the sudden though he heard a loud snapping noise, it was the sound of wire snapping. The tailed beast had broken free and Toru had lost his footing. However Toru had regained it by flowing chakra through his feet. Then, he focused chakra into the back of his writs until they turned purple. Then, he viciously attacked the back of the shell on Isobu. Instantly Toru had dug through 3 yards of the Bijuu by vaporizing it with his jutsu. As Toru was doing this the Bijuu turned into a ball and rolled around. It was hard for Toru to stay on but he did and eventually he had dug all the way through Isobu. Then, once on the other side of the Bijuu he attached Nuibari to the side of the Bijuu and jumped off of him. Within seconds steel cable had wrapped around the beast multiple times since it was still rolling around. Then once the cable had tightened the Bijuu stopped right in it's tracks and unfurled. It then laid on the ground with a hole in the middle of it's body. and trapped in steel cable. Then, Toru lifted up his shirt and reactivated the seal to put Isobu back into his body. It was then transferred into him and Toru was knocked out cold from the amount of power that was re-entering his body. In about 3 hours later Toru woke back up and with the beast being back in his body it yelled at Toru, "Release me!" he said.
"You lied to me! I mean you talk about nobility when you are the one double crossing people."
"I am noble. I am ridding this world of threats to society!"
"You may believe your cause is noble but really your just as bad as everyone else by lying to people and killing innocent people. You should know that not everyone is bad and there is actually some good in this world.
"All good in this world that has come from humans is long gone by now. The only time good comes from a human now is when they are lying in a coffin, dead."
"Well you have met me, doesn't that tapir your view of what humans really can be like. I mean you said yourself that I am true of heart. Unless you lied about that too."
"You are true of heart, it was something I could sense while fighting you. Unfortunately though not everybody in this world is as good natured as you, which is why they must all die. Including you!"
"Then we should work together and rid this world of impurity, I can show you more people that have light in them and can help us."
"If I were to side with you, I would have to have some proof that you can back up what you say," Isobu said. "If we are to come together as one you will have to prove to me that you are not some incapable twat. You have to prove to me that you can fight and use my power to the fullest extent and not waste it. If you want to control my power you have to fight me hand-to-hand. Right now though I will give you some more of my power but I won't give you the rest unless you can prove to me you can handle it." Isobu's voice left and chakra flowed over his body again. Now, there were 2 tails emerging from his back.

Last edited by UchihaH8r on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaH8r Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm

"Now where did you take me again?"
"We are in your mind again Toru, and if you lose this fight I will never side with you." About 10 minutes ago Toru had agreed to a fight with Isobu to gain the rest of his power. What has happened is they have both met inside of Toru's mind to brawl each other again. "Now lets begin" Isobu said. Then, Isobu shrunk down to the size of a regular human and stood upright on his legs and broke into a stance. However, Toru had his own stances, the Five Animals of the Oshino clan. Toru started off with a dragon stance and flowed chakra into his arms. Then the three tail beast charged Toru with rapid attacks to his head and abdomen. Toru could easily block the attacks since he was in dragon stance but he could still feel the power coming from the attacks. Then, Toru grabbed an arm that was thrown at him and put Isobu into a hold. However, Isobu span around and used the spikes on his back to break free. By doing this several gashes opened up on Toru's arm. Then the tables were termed, Toru's arm was grabbed when Isobu was still turned around and flung Toru over his head. Realizing he needed a weapon too he pulled out the legendary sword Nuibari and threw it at Isobu. It missed but Toru still held onto his concealed steel wire and pulled it straight tripping Isobu. Toru then did a flip in the direction of Isobu and landed in a crane stance kick to Isobu's face. However his shoes were on so the blow did not do as much damage as he would have liked since he didn't have any chakra outlet to leave a dent. After landing on his face he did a backflip off of it while still on one leg and Toru landed upright. He then took off his shoes and rolled up his pant-legs. Toru now standing in a crane stance pulled back Nuibari and wrapped wire around one leg. Once secure he buried Nuibari into an anchor point and continued to attack. Jumping into the air, Toru swelled a pool of chakra into his foot, he aimed to land with a kick on Isobu's face again but instead of hitting his mark the three tail beast spun around and made his foot meet the spikes on his back. Though the foot was bare there was massive amounts of chakra flowing through his foot so Toru actually ended up breaking some spikes on Isobu's back. Then with the wire tied to his leg, Toru jumped off of the three tail's back and pulled his leg into the sky in order to send Nuibari flying in the air. Then the sword went above Toru who then slammed his leg down into the ground sending the sword down along with it, right in the area above Isobu. Isobu dodged and the blade was buried into the ground again. Isobu then curled into a ball and charged Toru. In reaction Toru barely dodged by jumping into the air and also setting Nuibari free again. Once on the ground again Toru sweeped the ground in a circular motion with his leg like a top making the blade spin around in the direction of Isobu. The three tail jumped over the wire and landed but the wire span around again and caught on him. His legs became bound as the sword span around his legs acting as a weight and tripping him. Toru then jumped into the air but the wire was broken by Isobu which took Toru off course. The broken wire was then grabbed with Toru's leg still tied to it and was pulled with extreme force which severed it. Now Toru fell the ground and his blood was spouting everywhere. He was loosing too much blood so he had to end the battle quick, before he died. Toru then did a combo stance, crane/tiger stance. He put up his hands and stood on one leg. In response, Isobu ran towards Toru to fight him hand to hand. Toru almost all of his chakra into his palms and they glowed a brilliant violet. Isobu threw blows but eventually he grabbed one and squeezed Isobu's arm with his chakra infused hand and severed it. He then landed a blow to Isobu's stomach and the throat. The tailed beast then fell to the ground, he was defeated.
Toru woke back up on the battle torn island by a voice. "You are truly worthy of all of my power Toru. I severed your leg but you never gave up. That is what I was looking for Toru, I wanted to see if you were the kind of person who never gives up. This is important because now I know you wont give up on saving this world of the corrupt. I will now work with you and teach you. Remember this though, if you ever lose sight of what is truly important in this world I will no longer serve you." \
For one last time, large amounts of chakra swelled over Toru's body but this time 3 tails emerged from Toru's back, Toru had full access to the Bijuu's power.
UchihaH8r
UchihaH8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm

All training has been approved.
Evilpath
Evilpath

Ryo : 58

https://narutothebeginning.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down