Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Raijin vs Shedo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Raijin vs Shedo

2 posters

Go down

Raijin vs Shedo Empty Raijin vs Shedo

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 am

"Man, this guy takes forever" Raijin waited as he patiently could; swinging around frantically with his sword as if he were having a fight with the air. Raijin was always anxious to fight someone whether it was to improve his power or see the way how other shinobi fight. He waited until his opponent came. "Who knows, maybe we can be friends after this"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Ryo : 24

Back to top Go down

Raijin vs Shedo Empty Re: Raijin vs Shedo

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 am

Shedo watched the ninja hidden in the shadows of the building closest to him as he heard the man say those words he came out from the shadows with is black mask and his ninja outfit.He made sure the ninja did not hear him he was as silent as the darkness that the moon creates unsheathing his brothers sword and slowly moving it towards the enemies neck not touching anything other than his own hand with the sword the blade was levitating there ready to cut threw him "You've already lost you know" Shedo said with a smile unseen by the enemy due to his mask.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 am

Raijin's eyes widened in shock and didn't even move because of the state of terror he was in. He couldn't believe how his opponent easily got behind him. Just to reassure Raijin, he thought to himself that he simply left his guard down waiting for his opponent. He then recovered from his state of shock "Ok, fine how about round two then, eh?" Raijin turned around and got a good look at his opponent. He wore a mask so it was hard to tell from his expression which made Raijin a little uncomfortable. But what disturbed him the most were his eyes... "Who are you anyway?"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 am

Shedo looked at the man "Well me i am well ... Shedo Takka a member of the takka clan" Shedo said with a surprise look. "Most people would have tried to block or dodge i mean i have a sword to you neck and your not scared" Shedo said in shock his eyes give away his emotions he did not want to seem weak to his enemy "You said you wanted to fight i am ok with it ... but i won't hold back" Shedo said as he started doing the jutsu for his shadow dome as he finished the area around them started to get covered with darkness.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 am

What's going on? Raijin thought. Locked in some kind of dome of darkness.
He heard some clan names in his life before, but only the famous ones that reached so far it touched his village. He tried to keep his envy of those villages out of his mind and focus on remembering what Shedo said: "Well me i am well ... Shedo Takka a member of the takka clan"
Takka clan? Raijin wondered if he heard that name before. He wanted to remember so he could have the upper hand in the fight but instead he activated his jutsu as well.
Steal Release: Impervious Armor
"Ok, I wont hold back either. I'm Raijin of the Kishi clan!" Raijin said. He decided not to answer Shedo's question so Raijin wouldn't seem weak. He rushed in to thrust his sword at Shedo but missed.

Last edited by SpiritofLightning on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 am

Shedo looked at the man his shadow walk was still active this ninja could not see him "Time to play with him" Shedo said with a insane smile "Your from the cloud village am i correct" Shedo said with his eyes like a cat his eyes lid could not get any wider ""If you are i will be forced to beat you to an inch of your life then tell the man That killed my brother he is next" Shedo yelled while readying his Shadow beam it would wipe this town clean off the map Shedo did not care he wanted every cloud ninja dead no mater how they die he wants them all dead Shedo was 3 feet away from Rai he was near a wall as he smiled  and said "If you die tell my brother i said Hi" shedo said as his beams shot from his hand splitting up a little but not much the Genin would be stuck on the wall if he was not dead.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:39 am

Lightning Style: Lightning Joust
Raijin could not tell which way the lightning had pushed him from his jutsu but it was enough to escape Shedo's attack somehow, but he couldn't keep hold of his Steal Release. "I have no idea who's responsible for your brothers death!" Raijin shouted hoping Shedo could hear him through the darkness. "I know what it's like to lose someone too!...My father..." Raijin wasn't sure what made him so speechless; the stamina it took to preform his jutsu or the thought of his dad who was dead still shocking to him. He had to end this now or he was going to die by Shedo and fail his quest of redemption for his clan and father.
"I'll end this!" Raijin gripped his sword with both hands and pointed it to the air. "Lightning Style: Great Storm Gamble!"
Lightning Style: Great Storm Gamble
He could feel his energy draining him as the lightning escaped from his sword and landed randomly upon the arena lighting it up somewhat in a way but the darkness was too thick. I hope this works Raijin thought as he collapsed to the floor after his jutsu was finished.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:53 am

Shedo looked at the man "... if your trying to hit me it wont work" Shedo said as the dome lite up "I have sent the darkness and shadows to refine the dome for now i am here watching you your energy is almost out what about your chakra this move will not work on me" Shedo said as the lighting came down on the dome cutting threw it once blinding Shedo then the shadows came back making the dome none visible again "D-d-damn it that hurt my eyes" Shedo said while getting out his kunai with threads of wire on them and throwing them everywhere (OOC:This attack is not really meant to hit you, you may dodge every single one.) sticking them to the wall with the wire "This is where it ends these wires can cut threw bones" Shedo said while whipping them to show what he meant.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 am

Raijin willed him self to move but he wasn't sure how much lashes he could keep dodging. "They might cut through bones but not steel." The Kishi clan's kekkei genkei was steel release but at this point it was hard for Raijin to tap into.
Steel Release: Impervious Armor
Raijin wasn't sure how much he could handle, the Steel Release made him feel heavy and it was hard to move so he didn't. "Where are you Shedo?" Raijin shouted. The next move Raijin would make one way or another would leave him on the floor.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Shedo noticed the man get heavier and his stamina was almost done for, the enemy was in a bind as Shedo prepared his final move this would leave him with little or no chakra. Shedo took all of the darkness from the outside of the dome and fired it at his enemy "YOU WONT DODGE THIS ONE".Shedo yelled as the beam was 1 inch away from the man the beam could cut threw steel without even trying this match is over Shedo thought to himself.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Shedo was right, Raijin couldn't dodge the attack. Since Rainin's steel body was heavy he forced him self to fall to the side out of harms way, but it was too late. "Agh!" Raijin wailed in pain as the beam pierced through the bind and then Raijin's shoulder as if his steel skin was made of butter. Raijin dropped his sword and fell to the ground and was in agonizing pain. He could feel his Steel Release quickly dissolving so he made use of it while he could. "Iron Dragon Fist!" Raijin wailed feeling the last bit of his chakra.
Steel Release: Iron Dragon Fist (you can clearly dodge this or have me miss)
He aimed it in the direction he was hit by the beam and the dragonic figure was so large, Raijin feared he would miss but he didn't want to mope around doing nothing. "Agh! If I die Shedo, I want you to t-tell me how it happened" referring to the death of Shedo's brother, Raijin reached for his paper bombs.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am

Shedo dodged the punch thrown at him with ease seeing the man reach for his paper bombs Shedo gripped the mans arm with a explosive on his hand (He hides most of his weapons in his shirt) the explosive stuck to the man (You can chose to dodge this or take it i don't care) as Shedo went into his hiding in the shadows he saw the paper bomb exploded not knowing if he was dead or not or even if the man got hit by the explosion."It seems like the man can handle a little explosion like that" Shedo said to himself "If you are still alive i wouldn't come after me i will let you live but if you come at me like that you are certain to die" Shedo said while his dome let up a bit to let only him out "Don't worry this dome will fade in about a hour" Shedo yelled in case the man was not dead. "Damn i hope that Genin survived i hate to kill an innocent man" Shedo saying knowing this man could never kill his older brother.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:52 am

While Raijin reached his limit, he ripped off the paper bomb and threw it away but it exploded in mid-air and he took in most of the impact. After the explosion, Raijin's vision was blurry and there was a sharp ringing in his ears. He started bleeding from his scalp so blood trailed down from his hair to his forehead. He heard Shedo's threat, even though it was muffled from the ringing in Raijin's ears he still got the message. Raijin still felt sorry for Shedo about his brother, and as he watched Shedo leave the dome he stumbled to the floor and laid there on his chest as he heard Shedo informing him how the dome would fade in a hour.
"It doesn't have to be this way Shedo!" Raijin shouted. "I can help you regain your honor!" honor was very important to Raijin and his clan, but he doubt Shedo would return so Raijin passed out.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 am

Shedo leaned against the dome "It's not honor i need ... A bastard killed my brother my only family i can't forgive the cloud ... But i can forgive the people in it" Shedo said as a tear rolled down his face."Remember Tell the man who i am and that i am coming for him ... But for now i guess i wanna know what you where saying back there ... what happened to your father" Shedo said a little louder hoping he did not pass out before hand.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:22 am

Raijin woke suddenly to the sound of Shedo mentioning his father. "My father went on a quest of honor for the Kishi clan...and he died in battle" Raijin explained. "Because of his death the cloud look down upon our village...I have to regain our honor for the sake of the Kishi clan...for the sake of my father" Raijin started to cry.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 am

Shedo looked at the sky "Hm so your father must have been strong ... to be called a son of a strong man is something that is not gained easily but for one to claim it is a honor itself" Shedo said as he looked to the clouds "I never met my parents Taiyo said they died while fighting a tailed beast, but he might have lied i have wanted to know but the only way to know is to look in his journal but if i do the explosive seal will activate only he knows the page the explosive is on ... but i will open it one day" Shedo said proudly with a smile the tear had fallen and he was slightly more happy."Opps sorry i didn't know if you where finished" Shedo said with a chuckle.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 am

"It's fine" Raijin insisted. He stood up shakily and starred out in to the darkness as if he were building a connection with Shedo without the need of eye contact. "Well lets both agree our lives are hard. I honestly don't care much for the cloud or anyone else in it including the Raikage, at least not as much as I ever will for my clan" Raijin picked up his sword and sheathed it.
"So don't worry about me getting in your way, all I care about is restoring my clan's honor" Raijin tensed his stare into the darkness.
"In fact I wish you the best of luck on your journey"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Shedo smiled "You only have 30 minutes left before this dome fades don't worry i am leaving now so you won't be seeing me ... oh by the way if you find the man who killed your father ... Make Him pay" Shedo said the smile still on his "I am leaving now bye." Shedo said as he left barely answering the mans questions.

Ice bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down