Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Raijin vs Maiko EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Raijin vs Maiko

2 posters

Go down

Raijin vs Maiko Empty Raijin vs Maiko

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 am

Raijin hiked his way through the blistering cold. He was walking through a blizzard wasteland with only his fire of determination to redeem his clan keeping him warm.
"I must keep moving...I can't allow anything to stand in my way". He continued for hours and hours without breaking a sweat (well maybe that's because it's almost 30 degrees Fahrenheit). "For the K-Kishi...clan!"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Ryo : 24

Back to top Go down

Raijin vs Maiko Empty Re: Raijin vs Maiko

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:19 am

She was stalking close by as she had her crystal body protection on to keep the heat in. She silently got closer and closer to the hiker and as she got closer she preformed her hand sighns for jade crystal imprisonment teqnuiqe in the snow under his feet a white circle appears but would be unoticable because they are in a white area in a second he would be traped in a very thick crystal.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 am

To Raijin's astonishment, ice started to rise from the ground, trapping Raijin.
"What the-" Raijin looked closely to the ice. This isn't ice, it looks too hard Raijin thought.
"Crystal? But how?" Raijin shouted.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:27 am

"My kekki genkai Is the reason you are trApped I saw you hiking I thought I would join and kill you" she crystalizes up to his neck and the. Take her executioners blade out and puts his head in the hole. "Do you have any last words before I cut your head off.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:36 am

Raijin got a good look at the konoichi who ambushed him, he could barely think straight because of his claustrophobia was setting in. Raijin took a deep breathe and started to think of a plan.
"Wait, why do you even want to kill me?"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 am

"Your last words are why you should be praying or Crying if you must know its because I'm a pcyco path and I felt like killing a random ninja so try again what are your last words and. Then I. Will chop your head off."
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57 am

"How about a request then?" Raijin asked. "Can I at least know why my killer is so crazy?"
Raijin tried not to show his fear but he was determined to live so that he could bring honor to his clan. He started to think about his mother Kura, but the thought almost made him cry.
I'm sorry Raijin thought.
"After that, THEN can I tell you my last words? I mean, heh, it's not my place and all but come on: dying wish. What can I possibly do at this state?" Raijin couldn't even reach his sword, he was starting to lose hope.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 am

"I'm mostly a crazed lunatic because my life was boring and so eventually I snapped and began hunting random ninjas in the snow if you must know there's no reason behind my insanity but I am known as the crying decapitator I am a sennin and a seven swords man of the mist now last chance what are your last words before your head rolls on to the ground ."
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 am

"Life was boring eh?" Raijin asked. "In my opinion, if you kill something wouldn't that just put an end to it?" Raijin started to think like a psychopath, it was weird. "Say you were playing a game and then you just decide to end it. Why not enjoy that game for as long as you can and when the game becomes dull: then you end it" Raijin paused hoping she would catch his drift. "Can I ask what's your name?"
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 am

"No need for names" as she pulls hard on the sword in mere seconds his head would be on the ground.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritofLightning Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 am

It happened too quickly. As Raijin felt his head being sliced off he felt the world dissolve into the cold harsh snow. He had time to think about his friends, family...or just mother. Raijin had a feeling his life would end even before he tried to bring his point to the konoichi. As he kept her talking he did manage to say good bye to all that he loved, but what held Raijin the most to this world was his quest. Now his head hit the ground and his pain was slowly retreating. He looked at the crystals covered in blood which his body lies underneath. At least he could finally join his dad once more.
Raijin has failed his quest of honor.
SpiritofLightning
SpiritofLightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down