Generation of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Join This Site
Maiko vs shedo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Should The Site Shut Down?
Maiko vs shedo EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am by Evilpath

» Maiko vs raijnn part 2
Maiko vs shedo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm by SpiritofLightning

» Tadoe and Anthony's Attack on the border
Maiko vs shedo EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 pm by alucard68262

» Fusion jutsu
Maiko vs shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm by Tee

» Official RP Rules
Maiko vs shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Evilpath

» Ultimate Mist Jutsu
Maiko vs shedo EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am by Evilpath

» Taku/Rene/Rai/Evil/Moku Temporary Leave
Maiko vs shedo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm by Evilpath

» Tmac's Boarder defense (Roc)
Maiko vs shedo EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm by Tee

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Maiko vs shedo

2 posters

Go down

Maiko vs shedo Empty Maiko vs shedo

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 am

As she sat on a building waiting for her opponent to arrive she quickly sent a clone to the middle of the city to await for her opponent she was a bit tired. She quickly built her defence and put her crystal body protection on while she watched and waited for the ninja to go for the clone so the clone could fight him while she watched and laughed.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Ryo : 39

Back to top Go down

Maiko vs shedo Empty Re: Maiko vs shedo

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Shedo watched the girl on top of the building it was clear she was a Crystal Jutsu ninja "Damn i need to be careful" Shedo muttered while approaching while in shadow walk he didn't know what Rank she was but he knew she was a crystal user meaning she is good. Shedo was a silent as the moon light he unsheathed his blade with minimum sound and put it up to her back saying a simple "Your dead but your a mist ninja ... do you by any chance know my brother Taiyo's sparing partner ... Drako Kami?" Shedo said hoping not to hurt the girls feelings.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Sencing the thermal energy behind her quickly snaps around grabs the sword with her hand while it had a thick crystal coating." Yes I do know Drako he is my husband as she uses her other hand for her crystal imprisoning  jutsu a circle formed around his body in just seconds he would be incased in crystal and wouldn't be able to get out.
And just to make suru she grabbed a crystal tag out of her pocket and tryed to put it on his sword so it would crystalize and be useless.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice bane Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Shedo looked at the girl "Damn so you do know him" Shedo said with a smile "Shadow dome" Shedo said with a sigh as the darkness went over him (You can dodge this) the darkness swallowed him whole he slipped out of the trap using his shadow walk losing his sword was unfortunate for him but he knew he could fix it as he moved around the dome his increased speed and strength from his wolf instincts where a help "the girl wight keep up with me" Shedo thought "I wont try to kill her though" Shedo muttered while throwing kunais all over the walls the strings where thin and not visible but can cut threw bone.

Ice bane

Ryo : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiko Mana Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm

She quickly made a pillar of crystal to boost her side ways out of the dome of darkness tearing the  invisible line with her crystal body protection. As soon as she got out of the dome she decided to make her own. "Crystal release crystal labrynth jutsu " a medium sized started to form instantly it was 4 feet above the shadow dome and 4 feet from the wall of the shadow dome. It was going to be done in only 1 second befor the ninja would be traped in a very thick crystal.
Maiko Mana
Maiko Mana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down